Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2 Taiwan Open Beta account Info. Part I(stepbystep), this is how you get an account

porkasporkas Member Posts: 125

Here is a guide on what you need to do to get into the Taiwan open beta.

Taiwan open beta guide(Part 1)

GL

I will post here as soon as the open beta starts with more info.(that is if tssr does it)

All hail tssr

"Only the good die young so I'd rather stay evil"

Comments

• sh8kerm8kersh8kerm8ker Member Posts: 11
    The beta is not actually out right?  We just get this account so that we can DL the beta when it is release?

"If my memory of her has an expiration date, let it be 10,000 years..."

-Chungking Express

-Chungking Express

• porkasporkas Member Posts: 125

well actually the closed beta is already out, but to enter it you have to live in Taiwan cuz you can't download the client, they will post it to you, and if you don't live in Taiwan your fucked. The open beta will be released in early november, or so they say but we know that it could be pushed back like all the other betas....

Early November my @ss, it's the 12th already...  Anyways, I don't really understand the delays.  If the game is going to be virtually the same around the world, then all they have to do is translate the damn thing and let people tested it already.  How long does it take for translations anyways?

-Chungking Express

-Chungking Express

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724
    Well it took over a year for FFO to get a translated version in North America but I am hoping its shorter for Lineage II.

well I have some bad news, I hade friend go through the taiwan lineage site and he found out that the persones selected for the closed beta will be announced 13 Nov that means today and that means that the open beta is probably about 2 months away.
    I'm sorry to have given you false hope but I just told you what I hade read on other forums probably some guy missed the word closed and thought taht it was open beta that was going to begin now

• oshioshi Member Posts: 6

ok so i can still keep writing my own topics. My friend said that now when lineage II taiwan version comes out i dont have anything to mourn about. But it didnt come i can keep on mourning...

So thanks for telling...

sorry about bad english...

imageimageimage

There is nothing that i Couldn't destroy... :)

There is nothing that i Couldn't destroy... (:C

WWW.DRAGONWARRIORS.CJB.NET

np man, stay tuned for more info

• ShmeeShmee Member Posts: 321
    Will the English beta be out before the taiwan beta?

well it depends, the NA version is right now in internal closed beta, if they chose to have a public closed beta then the open beta will probably come out way after the Taiwan open beta cuz the Taiwan closed beta began today the 17:th Nov. But if they do go directly to open beta then it could start tomorrow who knows.

• ModruModru Member Posts: 8
    I  got into the korean beta while back..was a real pain to get into had to generate a korean ssn number.. game has some real eye candy.. prob with tawain beta will be same as korean.. all the text will be in tawain. so if you cant read it your out of luck.. saw other day US beta could start as early as Jan.. Keep in mind NC Soft is a korean Company.. they get everything working there first. US comes last for them.. I played Lin 1 for 3 years.. they treat the US players Different than Korea / japan players because of the different play styles.. in korea this game is a way of life they take this game WAY too serious.. The US players like content and dont get into the pvp as much so they have to change the content in the US.. thats whats taking so long for the US beta to come out.. once it is out i will play this game.. Graphics were unbelievable and to be honest i liked lin1..

• ShmeeShmee Member Posts: 321
    god damn pussies, they always dumb the pvp down for american stuff, full pvp anywhere would be faithful to a fantasy game. Full PVP games are harder but i found they are a much more enjoyable experience

Stop crying modru, what about us european players, they haven't even started to work on EU version yett but you don't hear us bitching about it. So what if they mostly consetrate on their own country I mean you Americans do it all the time. Also I hope you knew that you could change the language in the Korean beta to English.

Um...  From what I've read at the Orphus boards, the Taiwan Beta was in fact a HK closed-Beta...  Anyways, I also read that the retail is schedule for March in NA, so we may expect the CB and OB sometime within the next month or so...

-Chungking Express

-Chungking Express

probably yes

• shem_13shem_13 Member Posts: 36

i hard around february for NA open beta =

and thats the earliest date ive heard of yet image

well there are a lot of rumors right now, on orphus people are sayong that the tawian open beta has been delayed and that in it's case affects the NA version