Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a new mouse. Suggestions?

13»

Comments

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    I own, or have owned about 15 different mice in the past five years or so.  I'm weird about my mice because I have oddly shaped hands.  I have very wide hands with short digits, so some mice are extremely uncomfortable such as the Razer Naga which is built for people with thin hands and long digits.

For me, the two best mice out there are The Redragon Perdition MMO mouse and the Logitech G502 which I've been using exactly two years now as of today and still love.
  • timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 833
    Logitech G502, garanteed
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • starstorm777starstorm777 Member UncommonPosts: 101
    edited December 2016
    If you play MMOs, I recommend an MMO mouse, I didn't know they existed until last year...here is the one I bought, a bit big for my hand since I'm a girl, but if you're a guy it may work just fine, I love that it flashes colors randomly and not like a strobe light where it's annoying and blinding....it's programmable and I use it for all my games now :) a bit to get used to if you never used one b4...took me about a week to adjust...but now I won't go back to a regular mouse ever again ... here is the one I bought:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B018IHXISW/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Raptr Gamercard
  • centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,526
    You could always you know, fix it. 
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 3,240
    Phry said:
    I don't think i could use one of those mice with the side buttons, i control the mouse with my thumb too much, which would mean i would be having numerous side buttons depressed randomly all the time, after all this time i doubt i could learn to use a mouse without holding it with my thumb, i have big hands after all, but about the only recommendation i could make when it comes to gaming is, don't buy a wireless mouse, batteries die at bad times, they don't really last that long once they have been recharged a few dozen times either, which is not ideal.
    You could always try a mouse like this however  :p

I have used a original naga and now have a g600 and with both mice there was no issue moving the mouse or ever lifting it up with thumb and pinky on side of mouse.

On the g600 your thumb should naturally be just ahead of the G9 button so you can hold really tight if you need to.

The most easily used button are the g9 to g14  buttons with the ones closer to your wrist needing you to shift your hand back slightly.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• cyranacyrana Member UncommonPosts: 197
    Buy another G600 - mine is 3 years old and still no issues... Razer uses the cloud to store settings and stuff.

Ningen wa ningen da.
    ----
    http://twitter.com/Ciovala