Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live Stream Event Coming on Friday with New Stuff to See - Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageLive Stream Event Coming on Friday with New Stuff to See - Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - MMORPG.com

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen News - Visionary Realms will be hosting a special Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen live stream event on Friday, December 9th beginning at 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern. During the stream, viwers will get a look at the Shaman playable class, pets, new race models, zones and much more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Awesome , we will get a better look at there progress, ill be tuning in..
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    My interest is piqued.
  • tarodintarodin Member UncommonPosts: 128
    hehehe!! sounds amazing!
  • ElderknightElderknight Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Will be Watching, so want this game to bring back the oldskool feeling of EQ1.
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    edited December 2016
    Wow! Can't wait for this, I wonder how much it has changed from the last showing.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Cant wait!!!!
  • Storm_CloudStorm_Cloud Member UncommonPosts: 401
    I'll be watching the recording afterwards either on Cohh's twitch or Pantheons or both to get two different perspectives of the stream.

I always work when the fun happends... :(
  • DeathtognomesDeathtognomes Member UncommonPosts: 155
    I was an early contributor as soon as i stop "paying" I was kicked to the curb like a sack of shit. Brad and his usual "money drama" doesnt deserve a whole lot of attention. That being said, I can deny his skills in making MMOs and I sure hope Pantheon resembles Vanguard even if its some small detail to pay homage to it.