Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Battered & Bruised" Nostalrius Server to Launch Dec 17 - World of Warcraft News

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Albatroes said:
    laserit said:
    Scorchien said:
    laserit said:                       
    With all do respect Scorch

The box paints a different picture regarding the "rental" aspect.

I kind of like the "Blizzards dedicated live team creates a constant stream of new adventure to undertake, lands to explore, and monsters to vanquish. The epic quest never ends."

Funny but semantics and you know it , but you know what does jump right out on that BOX

Sales Number
       Billing and Acct
      Billing

All the information any person could ever want to find out exactly what there money was paying for ....

But as you everyone else who ever payed a sub and has common sense KNOWS "The Adnventure ends when PAyment ends" Like any other service .... ...

Except for Hookers , where the Adventure begins when payment ends , but even they will hold the right to upcharge for additional services ..

And lets not forget to mention if we are going to have show and tell ......Front of Box

First Month of Play Included
        Internet Connection Required
         Additional Online Fees Apply

Anyone here confused by this , or feel it justifies stealing there service at alter date ..

I'm a straight shooter, I like to cut to the chase, call a spade a spade.

No where does it state on the box that you are only renting the product. Remember that places like Block Buster at the time were quite clearly *renting* games. No purchase price required.

If your charging me a purchase price for the right to *rent* a product, you better make that very fucking clear and it better be before I pay you my hard earned money.

The debate is whether *you* as the *purchaser* of the *product* have the right to use the product that you *purchased* for your own personal enjoyment.

That's the foundation of one of the legal arguments. The music industry faced a similar argument with the use of recordable cassette tapes etc. and it was ruled that consumers had the right to make copies of the music for their own personal use.

Another legal arguement is whether someone like Nostalrius can develop software of their own design, making use of their own assets, that has the capability to interact with a product that you purchased so you could use it for your own personal enjoyment.

I'm sure the Car companies and their stock holders would love to make aftermarket parts and that industry illegal.

I find it very interesting that Blizzard and the other companies affected seem to have no appetite to actually take these arguments into a court room. IMHO there is a significant chance that a ruling might not go their way. 

I'm not judging the case, that's for the courts. I can see valid arguments on both sides.

p.s.

Looking at the actual box its quite interesting to see the the "Experience may change during online play" point that people like to use actually only pertains to the ESRB rating.

You said no where on the box did it say you were renting the game? "First month of play included" "Internet connection required" "Additional online fees apply"

Sounds like renting to me.
    Of course your renting the service , For anything in life , If you pay a monthly fee , your are essentially renting the service if you stop paying the service ends , The rest here is semantics .. And becoming exhausting , i really dont have anything else to say on the matter we will just sit back and wait to see how it plays out ....

But this answers anyones questions about there rights ... And they did agree to each time they logged in .. Its all right there ..

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/eula.html

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    Scorchien said:
    gervaise1 said:
    Scorchien said:

Its not up to you/me or anyone else if box price and sub are part of the rental fee Thats there choice , it was your Choice and everyone elses who ever in the last 12 years that have purchased a box and sub to consciously do so Knowing what you were buying into.. You had a Choice then , and at the time it fit your agenda to pay that entry price and sub fee to  play there game...So essentially they rented the service for .65 a day .. Sounds fair to me , Did anyone ever log into Wow and  not  feel they got there .65 cents worth on any particualr day .. ( i know people could come with asinine situations to answer yes , but that would just make them an ass)  To the point they feel entitiled to steal it now..

Generally every person got there moneys worth .65 a day each time they logged into play , That doesnt give them right to steal that service ..

That was Blzzs decision for what they felt they needed to bring in for Investors/Overhead/Management /Future Development etc... it doesnt matter they made that choice was theres they could of Asked for 2.00$ a day  ,  the consumer still had the Choice to say no ...

If Destiny decides they need to add a Sub yes thats ok for them to do and there Choice , its your Choice Not to enter your CC info and pay them .. This is what co. hear ...But if you do enter CC info and click OK , its  not ok to whine about it later or think you are entitled to steal there product afterwards..
    <snip>                  
    As I said this is not how subs started out. The game(s) were sold and the sub was for a service. Now personally I "understood" but it could be an area of contention.

However your comment about Destiny - and presumably Apple - is not only wrong but worrying.  

This issue was at the heart of the EU Supreme court that ruled that software is a product. And as a product it is subject to the same protections and rules as other products. (Major EU companies pushed for the ruling btw. Nothing like it has hit the US Supreme court but the entrails suggest the ruling would be the same.)

Think it through. Do you own a car? Now it depends how old it is but it probably contains software. You take it for a service, sign the paperwork, it gets a software update and when you collect it you get told you have to enter an activation fee every month. $200 charge. WTF you say. "Sorry sir. T&Cs changed. We need the money to develop our new models you understand. And its only $7 a day."

Notice I was just parroting back what you said. And there are thousands of examples I could have selected from. Courts - fortunately - consider these things. If you buy a product you have the right to expect it to work as purchased, advertised etc. Which is why businesses - many of which depend on (very expensive) software to operate wanted a ruling.

It is not OK for companies to simply change stuff.

Now WoW has had a sub from day 1 so I think this would win the day. It is a hole though. They sold the software as a package and then sold the sub as a service. And an argument could be made that someone who bought (not stole) the software is simply using it but not using Blizzard's service.

Which is a problem Steam have. People bought games through Steam being told they can't play them on GoG or whatever. Not quite the same but in the ballpark.

Got to think of the big picture.

Really , really bad anaolgy with the car ,completely over the top hypothetical rubbish ,and viewed differently even by any court ..

1 of them is a necessity to work and survive , and cost mehh between 10-30k on average

1 of them is a fuckin game man ... that has cost you nothing but the box price(maybe 30$ for entry ..

Car company and GAMES are already regualted differenlty for a reason ... this is obvious and for a reason ..

And if Destiny decides tommorrow that they announce in 1/17 they will be a 9.99 sub fee to play there GAME , you have a choice dont you ...

On your car if you scenario played out ,which it never would , You wouldnt have a choice but to pay and be raked over ...If it was possible believe me some car co. would have tried it .. But Automobile co. work under there own set of federal regulations ...

Your scenario does not apply in a way , shape or form

If Activision Blizzard opt to put a charge on Destiny fine. You - however - would have the right to return the product for a full refund.

Check out stuff like "misrepresentation" and "not as advertised". If you see a game advertised, order it, install it, click on accept and find the game you got is totally different you will want to return it. No Man's Sky anyone.

It is not OK - whatever you say - for customers to be screwed. For AB to simply charge a sub so that - if you decided not to pay - your original investment was now worthless.

I used the software in a car analogy to point out that so much of what we do today is tied to online. Games and software are different but game software and car software .... see the commonality? Begins with s ends in e?

Which - as I said - is why a swathe of big companies wanted a ruling on software. And pushed the case all the way to the EU Supreme Court. They were worried and they wanted certainty. There is so much software that if it was suddenly changed on a whim - which you suggest is OK - would seriously screw you, me and everyone else. Banking software, ordering software, HR software, stock control software, its legion. Its about precedents.

Now - on topic as I said - I think Blizzard would be OK. And, imo, the WoW of today can be claimed to be the WoW of yesteryear. The arguments against can be made though. 

• sedatedkarmasedatedkarma Member UncommonPosts: 181
    Scorchien said:
    Albatroes said:
    laserit said:
    Scorchien said:
    laserit said:                       

I kind of like the "Blizzards dedicated live team creates a constant stream of new adventure to undertake, lands to explore, and monsters to vanquish. The epic quest never ends."

Funny but semantics and you know it , but you know what does jump right out on that BOX

Sales Number
       Billing and Acct
      Billing

All the information any person could ever want to find out exactly what there money was paying for ....

But as you everyone else who ever payed a sub and has common sense KNOWS "The Adnventure ends when PAyment ends" Like any other service .... ...

Except for Hookers , where the Adventure begins when payment ends , but even they will hold the right to upcharge for additional services ..

And lets not forget to mention if we are going to have show and tell ......Front of Box

Anyone here confused by this , or feel it justifies stealing there service at alter date ..

No where does it state on the box that you are only renting the product. Remember that places like Block Buster at the time were quite clearly *renting* games. No purchase price required.

If your charging me a purchase price for the right to *rent* a product, you better make that very fucking clear and it better be before I pay you my hard earned money.

The debate is whether *you* as the *purchaser* of the *product* have the right to use the product that you *purchased* for your own personal enjoyment.

That's the foundation of one of the legal arguments. The music industry faced a similar argument with the use of recordable cassette tapes etc. and it was ruled that consumers had the right to make copies of the music for their own personal use.

Another legal arguement is whether someone like Nostalrius can develop software of their own design, making use of their own assets, that has the capability to interact with a product that you purchased so you could use it for your own personal enjoyment.

I'm sure the Car companies and their stock holders would love to make aftermarket parts and that industry illegal.

I find it very interesting that Blizzard and the other companies affected seem to have no appetite to actually take these arguments into a court room. IMHO there is a significant chance that a ruling might not go their way. 

I'm not judging the case, that's for the courts. I can see valid arguments on both sides.

p.s.

Looking at the actual box its quite interesting to see the the "Experience may change during online play" point that people like to use actually only pertains to the ESRB rating.

You said no where on the box did it say you were renting the game? "First month of play included" "Internet connection required" "Additional online fees apply"

Of course your renting the service , For anything in life , If you pay a monthly fee , your are essentially renting the service if you stop paying the service ends , The rest here is semantics .. And becoming exhausting , i really dont have anything else to say on the matter we will just sit back and wait to see how it plays out ....

But this answers anyones questions about there rights ... And they did agree to each time they logged in .. Its all right there ..

That's dated 2015.  I never signed any agreements with Blizzard at this point and I can't seem to find what the agreement stated in 2006. Furthermore, it's already been established that clicking on one of those agreements means diddly..

The only reason you're exhausted on the matter is you are so invested in it.  Your stocks and the suits are people I most likely fight on a daily basis.  Just because the world is, doesn't make it right.
    Happily playing Vanilla and BC WoW, again, since September 2016.

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    edited December 2016
    Albatroes said:
    You said no where on the box did it say you were renting the game? "First month of play included" "Internet connection required" "Additional online fees apply" all of which are stated on both sides of the box lol

The nuance is the "included". Included implies its extra to something else. And the obvious something - as the rest of the box makes clear - is the game. Ergo the game was sold. With the free month thrown in as an extra.

So - the argument could be - you take the game you own, add an internet connection and use a non-Blizzard server ....

And like @laserit I am not "supporting" or "pre-judging". 

The box does not say that people are simply "renting".
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

This flawed system of laws that I was born into, is not going to corrupt me. 
    'The law is the problem - it doesn't let me do what I want'

That kind of twisted view makes me hope you are getting professional help before something bad happens.
    Harbinger of Fools
    Scorchien said:
    Albatroes said:
    laserit said:
    Scorchien said:
    laserit said:                       

Sales Number
       Billing and Acct
      Billing

p.s.

That's dated 2015.  I never signed any agreements with Blizzard at this point and I can't seem to find what the agreement stated in 2006. Furthermore, it's already been established that clicking on one of those agreements means diddly..

The only reason you're exhausted on the matter is you are so invested in it.  Your stocks and the suits are people I most likely fight on a daily basis.  Just because the world is, doesn't make it right.
    lol im no suit brother , i dont even own a fuggin tie :)
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    edited December 2016
    Dakeru said:

That kind of twisted view makes me hope you are getting professional help before something bad happens.
    Actually, it's a perfectly rational view, and your quote does not reflect the meaning behind what was written.  A person's sense of right and wrong should be based on their own moral code, which isn't always reflected in law.  To just accept rules as being inherently righteous, without question, is the exact opposite of wisdom.
    And this is how idiot anti-vaxxers bring their delusions to the table.  The reason preventable diseases are making a comeback in the western world.  
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    edited December 2016
    Albatroes said:
    laserit said:

p.s.

You said no where on the box did it say you were renting the game? "First month of play included" "Internet connection required" "Additional online fees apply" all of which are stated on both sides of the box lol

Lol?

"Internet connection required" "Additional online fees apply"

Again lets go back to the time, a time where *Subscription* MMORPGs were the thing and also were quite new to the general public.

Oh golly gee a "Subscription" isn't that what Blizzard calls it? I go to Hertz or Avis,  I don't subscribe a car, I rent one.

I've subscribed to many things in my lifetime. Magazines anyone? Last I checked when I cancelled my subscription to National Geographic I could still read my magazines.

Maybe those "Additional online fees apply" or what we call a "Subscription" were justified by front men in the industry like Richard Garriott to pay for things like...

wait for it.....

"Blizzards dedicated live team creates a constant stream of new adventure to undertake, lands to explore, and monsters to vanquish. The epic quest never ends."

Rental my ass

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Dakeru said:

Actually, it's a perfectly rational view, and your quote does not reflect the meaning behind what was written.  A person's sense of right and wrong should be based on their own moral code, which isn't always reflected in law.  To just accept rules as being inherently righteous, without question, is the exact opposite of wisdom.
    And this is how idiot anti-vaxxers bring their delusions to the table.  The reason preventable diseases are making a comeback in the western world.  
    That's an interesting comparison, but I don't see it that way.  People who chose not to believe in solid science aren't making a moral judgment based on reason.  They're irrationally wallowing in ignorance.  I don't believe that's the same as deciding whether or not you will abide by a law you find morally objectionable.  There is no reasonable argument for choosing not to vaccinate your children.
    You're absolutely right.  But talk to one of these buffoons and you'll find out they do think they are morally right.  They are so ignorant to the science that they put their own spawn in danger.  Which is fine, but that spawn puts everyone else in danger as well.  
    Dakeru said:

Well... History has shown that more than a handful of corporate and limited companies suffer from the same issue.

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    laserit said:
    Albatroes said:
    laserit said:

p.s.

Lol?

Again lets go back to the time, a time where *Subscription* MMORPGs were the thing and also were quite new to the general public.

Oh golly gee a "Subscription" isn't that what Blizzard calls it? I go to Hertz or Avis,  I don't subscribe a car, I rent one.

I've subscribed to many things in my lifetime. Magazines anyone? Last I checked when I cancelled my subscription to National Geographic I could still read my magazines.

Maybe those "Additional online fees apply" or what we call a "Subscription" were justified by front men in the industry like Richard Garriott to pay for things like...

wait for it.....

"Blizzards dedicated live team creates a constant stream of new adventure to undertake, lands to explore, and monsters to vanquish. The epic quest never ends."

Rental my ass

The monthly subscription price was the compromise from paying $ per hour.  It was a deal. It was a steal.
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

waynejr2 said:
    laserit said:
    Albatroes said:
    laserit said:

p.s.

Lol?

wait for it.....

Rental my ass

The monthly subscription price was the compromise from paying $ per hour.  It was a deal. It was a steal.
    True... But salt was once worth its weight in gold and a 14" color TV cost $400 in 1979 dollars.

Times change (sometimes for the better, sometimes not) ;)

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    laserit said:
    waynejr2 said:
    laserit said:
    Albatroes said:
    laserit said:

p.s.

Lol?

wait for it.....

Rental my ass

True... But salt was once worth its weight in gold and a 14" color TV cost $400 in 1979 dollars.

How much does dinner and a movie cost?  What is the cost per hour vs a game sub?
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

laserit said:
    Albatroes said:
    laserit said:

p.s.

Lol?

wait for it.....

Rental my ass
       Cmon man , another silly anolagy , your magazines really, Noone needs to Maintenace your magazine , or pay employees , Or Monitor Service for you Magazine/or perform Acct services /or Produce future content for it .. Its your fuggin magazine .. Fuck man its sounds so stupid .. You are better than that ..

And maybe Rental is just a bad word , but you were paying to use a monthlty service , You stop paying the service stops , it Doesnt give anyone the right to steal those services later ..It really is cut and dry common sense to me , amazing
    Dakeru said:

Sure it can be that extreme, but if that's the only example you have clearly you haven't been living in the world I am.  I'm sure if we put our heads together we can come up with a multitude of laws that need attention.  I can tell you in the U.S. Family Law has quite a few things that need to be addressed.

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited December 2016
    Dakeru said:

That's what you got out of Sedryn's post?  Do you see the world in shades, or just black and white?

Sedryn's making the same point I've attempted to make before regarding Nost: you can fanboy all you like for whatever game developer you like...  They aren't on your side.  They're on the "I want to keep my job and to do that I have to make the company money" side.  Your feelings, good or bad, for their work only comes into play insofar as they can exploit the knowledge of those feelings to increase or protect profits.  Stop acting as if companies care whether you think IP laws are right or wrong.  All they care about is whether or not the judge agrees with what's most beneficial to them.  And, quite frankly, they don't give a rat's ass if a law is right or wrong, morally, when it is beneficial to the bottom line.

Until I see evidence to suggest companies have the same morality police as these forums seem to have, I'm going to keep the opinion that the private server was more than likely illegal, but if Blizzard really was concerned about the money they're losing to it, they'd take more steps then auto-piloting a C&D to the company and calling it a day (the visit for the Nost devs was nothing but opium for the masses- see "exploit the knowledge of those feelings to increase or protect profits" above).  I'd bet the house that, when Nost shut down, there was no noticeable effect on Blizzard's bottom line for WoW, which is why no further steps were ever going to be taken against the team (if past evidence of Blizzard's lack of suits against privately run servers is any indication).  If people simply wanted to play a free version of WoW, they could do so on a server that included the expansions as that's objectively more content to play than vanilla.    Nost was specifically vanilla, and I've yet to see anyone, in multiple threads regarding the server, come up with a weightier argument than "because" or "entitlement generation" for why a vanilla server, with objectively less content to enjoy, would rise, head and shoulders, above and beyond other private servers with expansions that are just as free.

edited December 2016
    Dakeru said:

Sure it can be that extreme, but if that's the only example you have clearly you haven't been living in the world I am.  I'm sure if we put our heads together we can come up with a multitude of laws that need attention.  I can tell you in the U.S. Family Law has quite a few things that need to be addressed.
    The U.S. gives tax breaks still today to Mohair farmers because the government used their wool for army uniforms...  During WWII.

And it wasn't for lack of notice: in 2002, an attempt was made to cancel the subsidy.  It got shot down.  So yea, anyone who takes laws at face value and refuses to think critically about the underlying effects before taking it as legitimate...  They're missing a lot of the story.

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    Dakeru said:

At least you'd get the vote from murderers and rapist who would wholeheartedly agree with you.

Heretique said:
    Dakeru said:

At least you'd get the vote from murderers and rapist who would wholeheartedly agree with you.

Were this kind of attitude adhered to regarding laws, most in America would still not have the right to vote.

And the world would be a baffling and frightening place the first time you cornered a moral opinion on a law only to find the issue handled very differently in another part of the world.

Scorchien said:
    laserit said:
    Albatroes said:
    laserit said:

p.s.

Lol?

wait for it.....

Rental my ass
       Cmon man , another silly anolagy , your magazines really, Noone needs to Maintenace your magazine , or pay employees , Or Monitor Service for you Magazine/or perform Acct services /or Produce future content for it .. Its your fuggin magazine .. Fuck man its sounds so stupid .. You are better than that ..

And maybe Rental is just a bad word , but you were paying to use a monthlty service , You stop paying the service stops , it Doesnt give anyone the right to steal those services later ..It really is cut and dry common sense to me , amazing
    I have the game I simply need to talk to other people.  Blizzard provides this service for something they say is the same game and I rent it from them.  I don't want to pay them the service fee because I don't like what they provide.  I've offered to throw money at them but they won't take it.  So as anyone does, they find a different service provider.  Just like my internet provider, I'm no longer putting my faith in Comcast (Blizzard), I've gone to a small mom and pop shop.  I'm happier with them even though it isn't the status quo.  Except in this case, amazingly enough they don't profit and I don't pay.  Sorry no guilt as to breaking any laws, especially since money is out of the equation.  Wow, thanks all for helping me work through that! 

Scorchien said:
    laserit said:
    Albatroes said:
    laserit said:

p.s.

Lol?

wait for it.....

Rental my ass

I have the game I simply need to talk to other people.  Blizzard provides this service for something they say is the same game and I rent it from them.  I don't want to pay them the service fee because I don't like what they provide.  I've offered to throw money at them but they won't take it.  So as anyone does, they find a different service provider.  Just like my internet provider, I'm no longer putting my faith in Comcast (Blizzard), I've gone to a small mom and pop shop.  I'm happier with them even though it isn't the status quo.  Except in this case, amazingly enough they don't profit and I don't pay.  Sorry no guilt as to breaking any laws, especially since money is out of the equation.  Wow, thanks all for helping me work through that! 
    I would respond to this , but i am already Jailed , and nothing good will come of it ....:)

Have a nice day
    waynejr2 said:
    laserit said:
    waynejr2 said:
    laserit said:
    Albatroes said:
    laserit said:

p.s.

Lol?

wait for it.....

Rental my ass

How much does dinner and a movie cost?  What is the cost per hour vs a game sub?
    How much is a deck of cards? What's deeper a deck of cards or an MMORPG?

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Yes many including myself would love to advocate law however a LOT of laws are very poorly written and without considering all people,basically ONLY the side of the plaintiffs who are greedy and after your money,they want their cake and eat it to.

This is also why devs have lawyers write up crap and tend to mention that your play experience may differ or change,basically saying too bad if it does,we are not responsible.They also like to claim no responsibility to ANYTHING under their copyright.

To me that sends up a big red flag.In business EVEN when you really do purchase something and not just some borrow or rent,the seller still carries some responsibility.So how on earth do game devs get away with taking away ALL of our purchasing rights,leaving the entire process up the THEM and claim no responsibility?To me it is laughable,a one way street with law leaning towards the seller and totally ignoring the buyer.

How to fix this problem?Well to me it is easy to do and not done yet.The way to fix copyright and all that lawyer legal crap is to state a SPECIFIC reason for the ongoing cost and lay out a foundation that clearly states we ARE the owner of property we purchase and can do anything we want with that property as we would any other item we purchase in life,games should NOT be exempt.
    We buy a car,we can change it anyway we want within law,we can sell it,we can rent it,we can turn it into a taxi service and profit from it,we can take each part out and sell it as well.So we need law that takes into consideration BOTH the buyer and seller and NOT just the copyright holder.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Scorchien said:
    laserit said:
    Albatroes said:
    laserit said:

p.s.

Lol?

wait for it.....

Rental my ass

I'm playing lawyer and arguing a case.

What I believe is irrelevant. ;)

• epoqepoq Member UncommonPosts: 394
    love all the white knighting in this thread.  there will be enough whiners on the new server as it is, glad the rest of you guys won't be joining.