Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need confirmation:

AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
edited December 2016 in TERA
I have been interested in giving Tera a try for some time now, but I've noticed in the client that if you change your region to North America, you cannot play Tera. So, if someone from North America wants to play Tera they have to play on an EU server? Also, what server do recommend? Should English speaking PVE players play on server "Mystel"? Would you recommend Tera to a new player in 2016? One more question, does your race matter? Or is is only cosmetic? Thanks in advance!
Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Tera has 2 publishers, Gameforge for EU and EnMasse for NA
  • AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    edited December 2016
    Albatroes said:
    Tera has 2 publishers, Gameforge for EU and EnMasse for NA
    Oh! thanks! I guess I downloaded the wrong client. Thanks for responding! I wanted to make sure before I download the entire game.
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis