Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game has more trolls than this site does.

hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621
I have a tip, do not mess around in the ranked first 10 games, or you will be in bronze. You will never get out of bronze haha. Doesn't matter how good you are at the game, you will get stuck with between 1-20 people a day that whole goal is to just lose. 

Comments

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    I lol'd because you started a troll post claiming that something else is trolling. This is like awesomeness!! 

It's pretty indicative of MOBAs though, I think. They really should put together like a HotS University or LoL University so you can learn all about the game before you do anything. Heaven forbid you don't know stuff. If you're ever tired of being abused in HotS, though, I'd invite you to tank in ANY game. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    edited December 2016
    Playing your first 10 games as ranked is being a troll.  Don't play a ranked game untill you have played at least 200 games.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621
    CrazKanuk said:
    I lol'd because you started a troll post claiming that something else is trolling. This is like awesomeness!! 

It's pretty indicative of MOBAs though, I think. They really should put together like a HotS University or LoL University so you can learn all about the game before you do anything. Heaven forbid you don't know stuff. If you're ever tired of being abused in HotS, though, I'd invite you to tank in ANY game. 
    Not knowing, is different than trolling. I am referring to people who intentionally do bad to try to make other people mad. 
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    edited December 2016
    CrazKanuk said:

Not knowing, is different than trolling. I am referring to people who intentionally do bad to try to make other people mad. 
    I ...must confess! I did that too !

But only after I was tired of being trolled. I mean after 10 games I ended up in ........ gold 2 ! Because at least half games from 10 , were .. troll games.  

I told myself, ok, let's rank up! Ended up with 5 promotion games , all lost because of trolls. THEN I got mad! THEN I started to troll! Next think you know, I was in silver 1 , then 2 ..3 ..4 ! After like 3 days trying to get out of silver I realize what you've said in your OP post! Something like "Once you go silver, you never go back" .

In silver, I tried every combinations like 5 games with NO trolling from me. 4 out of 5 matches were a lost ! Trolling from me , 3-4 out of 5 was a lost. Fine, let me troll by picking wrong heroes . 4 out of 5 LOST. Fine, let's play by the rules and pick the hero which team needs. You guess it. 4 out of 5 ....BUM! LOSE. 

So yea! Then I got muted! And next think you know , I quit :)

PS: When I mean troll , I don't mean like playing to lose. I think 90% of times, I end up best in my team. 

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Well, they don't call it elo hell for nothing.
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    CrazKanuk said:

Yeah, I figured it wasn't intentional, which is why it's funny, too. It's just one of those ironic things that you don't think of at the time. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• josko9josko9 Member RarePosts: 577
    I have a hard time believing that..you know, maybe you're just not good enough?

I mean, I haven't entered ranked yet (mainly because you need to level 14 heroes to lvl 5, and there is hardly that many interesting or "playable" heroes in hots), however I'm still doing pretty damn good in quick matches, about 65% winning rate with Xul.