Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Microsoft releases minimum specs for Windows 10 VR Headsets

1235»

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member EpicPosts: 10,637
    botrytis said:
    Not really. Look how many negative stories there were for the original cell phones, etc. VR is coming, this is the first generation, so expect this.
    Depends what you mean by original cell phones.  If you're talking about way back in the day with "Car Phones"  or original brick handsets, there weren't a lot of negatives generally. 

If you're talking about the first sets of Smartphones, the reviews were mixed.  Windows Mobile wasn't ever a smash hit.   Blackberries started out very strong out of the gate.  The first iPhone and Android handset were considered "Revolutionary" 

So, which original cell phones are you equating to the current host of VR Headsets - because what VR headsets are now is basically where the iPhone was back then.

VR has been around since the 80s.

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    botrytis said:
    Not really. Look how many negative stories there were for the original cell phones, etc. VR is coming, this is the first generation, so expect this.
    Depends what you mean by original cell phones.  If you're talking about way back in the day with "Car Phones"  or original brick handsets, ....
    despite the fact that I think we all know what the poster meant despite your post, I do not think you know what you claim to be true about the 80s

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me