Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Not So MMO: Saving Tom Cruise in Watch Dogs 2

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Not So MMO: Saving Tom Cruise in Watch Dogs 2

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Ignore my frankly horrible driving. :D

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    edited November 2016
    That driving was a joke, right lol? But I can't understand why they have to be pc correct and choose to make Miranda a freaking drag queen.

So who thought of the story behind her, yeah they released her surgery papers/vids but couldn't they think of a different story for god sake. What is it with freaking games today.

edited November 2016
    butt driving was a joke, right lol? But I can't understand why they have to be pc correct and choose to make Miranda a freaking drag queen.

So who thought of the story behind her, yeah they released her surgery papers/vids but couldn't they think of a different story for god sake. What is it with freaking games today.
    To be fair, she's Transgender, not a Drag Queen. BIG difference. It's timely, I think. Whether it's appreciated or not, it's socially conscious and I dig that there's such diversity in games.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited November 2016
    That driving was a joke, right lol? But I can't understand why they have to be pc correct and choose to make Miranda a freaking drag queen.

I've never heard of a female drag queen. Maybe a female drag king. 

Me, I'm just waiting for the Scientologists to descend on this website in all their righteous fury.  We gon' have us some fuuunnn!
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466

butt driving was a joke, right lol? But I can't understand why they have to be pc correct and choose to make Miranda a freaking drag queen.

So who thought of the story behind her, yeah they released her surgery papers/vids but couldn't they think of a different story for god sake.

What is it with freaking games today.

To be fair, she's Transgender, not a Drag Queen. BIG difference. It's timely, I think. Whether it's appreciated or not, it's socially conscious and I dig that there's such diversity in games.

Yeah fair enough she is trangender but fuck me I've seen better looking transgender than her lol. She might as well be a drag queen lol. Anyway putting that aside the game is really good.

I found the first one to be pretty bland and moody. Never been to Sans Francisco but after playing this I wouldn't mind.

Is it a proper interpretation of the city.

So who thought of the story behind her, yeah they released her surgery papers/vids but couldn't they think of a different story for god sake.

Yeah fair enough she is trangender but fuck me I've seen better looking transgender than her lol. She might as well be a drag queen lol. Anyway putting that aside the game is really good.

I found the first one to be pretty bland and moody. Never been to Sans Francisco but after playing this I wouldn't mind.

I've only been a few times, but yeah. It's very accurate. Even Ubi offices are in the right place.

My Review Manifesto

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937

I haven't played the game but I have been to San Francisco and it's a definite "Must Visit" for anyone who likes cities.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    Eh everything I've read about this game has been negative.
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,495
    The main character seems pretty annoying from the video. I'll wait for this to go for 20 bucks or less on Steam.

adam_nox said:

Eh everything I've read about this game has been negative.

Not kidding: what are you reading? 1 was disappointing. But two has been well received.

My Review Manifesto