Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crafting System Revealed in Latest Developer Blog - Neos Land - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageCrafting System Revealed in Latest Developer Blog - Neos Land - MMORPG.com

Neos Land News - The latest developer blog on Neos Land has been published that lays out the first information about the crafting system that will be found in the game. Every item will require essence to craft, a reagent found by killing monsters, and will have three major components that can drastically alter the stats of items.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Got my eye on this one.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Yeah, this is starting to take shape. Dark horse?

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    looks cool, any update on Alpha, got 100$ burning a hole in my pocket
  • NeojacNeojac Member UncommonPosts: 157
    Early Alpha access starts this coming Saturday 3 December, going to be a short test run of 3 days to test some functions out. We expect a ton of bugs so be warned. We will be doing a series of test runs the coming months and have the server up longer as we progress. Any participation from the community helps us and is very much appreciated.

www.neojac.com
    www.arcfall.com

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    It says browser, is that accurate? and will this game be on Steam?
  • Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386
    ^^^^^^

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.

Browser will be one of the platforms it will be released on but that will be at a later stage as we role out different platforms including consoles. It will also be available on Steam at a later stage. We first need to make sure the game is fun and has very few bugs before we port it to other platforms and Steam.

www.neojac.com
    www.arcfall.com

• LheiahLheiah Member UncommonPosts: 190
    One of my first kickstarters, one day I will see that guild house.
    Ahh yes you are one of a very few people who pledged for the Guild House a long time ago. Thank you very much for your support. You will now fall under the Neos Land Town group but with added bonuses and rewards which was giving for the Guild House pledge back then added to your account making it one of a very few with those rewards in the game.

www.neojac.com
    www.arcfall.com