Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VIDEO -- No Man's Sky: Foundation Update

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    is this update live?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Scorchien said:
    is this update live?

Yep
    aight , time to check it out again , Really want this game to pull thru , It just needs some fine tuning and content
    SO is Base Building and Farming availble in Normal Mode or only in Creative and/or Survival?
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    I have to admit that looks better than I thought it would. A much "meatier" update than I thought we would get.

I need to finish a few games before I'll re-download NMS but I will definitely give it another try in the future.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• maybebakedmaybebaked Member UncommonPosts: 305
    I don't get it. The point of the game is to reach the center of the galaxy right? So why would you want to build a base?
  • GruugGruug Member RarePosts: 1,791
    I don't get it. The point of the game is to reach the center of the galaxy right? So why would you want to build a base?
    The point of the game is exploration. Getting to the center is part of that but not all.

Let's party like it is 1863!