Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Titan's Ruin Play Test Event Begins Today - MXM: Master X Master - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageTitan's Ruin Play Test Event Begins Today - MXM: Master X Master - MMORPG.com

MXM: Master X Master News - NCSoft will be kicking off the next Master X Master (MXM) play test event beginning at 1:00 pm Pacific / 4:00 pm Eastern today. During the event, players will be running the Titan Ruins and participating in Ranked Mode with level requirements for both lifted and all Masters unlocked for testing.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    When I first read the title of this, I thought it meant that a guild called the "Titans" had ruined the play test event.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Cool, will be logging on when I get home today.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Anyone feel like they're moving super slow with this one? It seems like it's never going to come out for real.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• DarkHighDarkHigh Member UncommonPosts: 157
    following in the foot steps of Ark and Albion online. String them along for a couple of years getting money and THEN release the same product with minimal changes.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Server not up yet?
  • NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 239

Anyone feel like they're moving super slow with this one? It seems like it's never going to come out for real.

Compared to Lineage Eternal this one is getting out at lightning speed :)