Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Game Awards 2016 Giving Hideo Kojima Icon Award

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
The Game Awards 2016 Giving Hideo Kojima Icon Award

The Game Awards 2016, which airs on December 1, is already announcing that Hideo Kojima will be this year’s recipient of the prestigious Industry Icon Award.

https://gamerant.com/hideo-kojima-icon-game-awards/

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited November 2016
    Kojima's next game.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Blah I nominated Chris Roberts and Derek Smart.  I wanted to see them in the same room together.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Well, at least now I know who he is.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Kyleran said:
    I think he's responsible for all the Metal Gear games.  All of them.  I believe he was fired from that and now he's making his own stuff. 
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    filmoret said:
    Kyleran said:
    I think he's responsible for all the Metal Gear games.  All of them.  I believe he was fired from that and now he's making his own stuff. 
    Fired isn't the right word - he was fighting with Konami over the direction of the new Silent Hill game.
    They wouldn't let him do what he wants so he left and is working on the game Recore posted up there.
    Harbinger of Fools