Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Astellia Online Gameplay TCG + MMORPG Fusion - G-STAR 2016 [GameAbout]

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Astellia Online Gameplay TCG + MMORPG Fusion - G-STAR 2016 [GameAbout]

Astellia Online is a new game coming from Nexon that seeks to bring a new hybrid game type to players around the world.

Read the full story here

Post edited by SBFord on

Comments

• xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    Oh God, please no...

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • carotidcarotid Member UncommonPosts: 425
    This is a joke anymore.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Dev mode at its finest
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Twitch : dren_utogi
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 805
    Loli soldiers? I think I'll pass on this piece of crap.
    I like to complain about games.
  • Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    Another generic cash grab.
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Ha! This is so bad.
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    I hate Eastern games.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• RubrubgrrRubrubgrr Member UncommonPosts: 75
    O.K. Suzie i get it. I always knew you rocked but now i know you can troll with the best of the community of mmorpg.com! :P
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    U.E 3 but graphics look old already

Generic at best , using cards for p2w , gender locked....

failure before release
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Producing mediocre to horrible titles and generating millions have worked so far in the movie industry. Gaming industry is just following the same trend. 
    Add review sites like eightspot (gamespot.com) + advertisement, there are no bad titles at all. So people are just getting into the next new thing all the time. 
    If you really think about it, there ain't enough reasons to make a good game, neither a good movie anymore. Only true artists would do so, and they can't make MMORPGs for obvious reasons. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • nottykidnottykid Member UncommonPosts: 23
    sooooo besides the obvious "wow-style-rpg" what else does it have? Adding "pets" (that is disturbing) doesn't make it a "new game" and is a complete miss from what people want.
    People are sick of kill order quests! People are sick of "talk to this npc 3 miles out" - and people are sick of that kind of combat.
    TBH I LOVE Vindictus combat and the game is really fun at times but the redundancy, pay to win, and lack of end game development killed it. Plus there is little incentive to play it multiplayer at all; but that skill based combat was phenomenal.
  • tonyvuknometonyvuknome Member UncommonPosts: 26
    edited November 2016
    gotta love the cutscene showing the clipping of the armor through his face like really if i had clipping in my game i wouldn't put it in my fucking cutscene lol
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Lol at the combat system..
    Even the Final Fantasy mobile game is more strategic than this.

And I don't quite understand the MMORPG.COM part.. is this an ironic joke going along with this crappy game or is this ... the worst advertising ever?
    Harbinger of Fools
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Dakeru said:

And I don't quite understand the MMORPG.COM part.. is this an ironic joke going along with this crappy game or is this ... the worst advertising ever?
    To what are you referring? It's part of G-Star coverage. We don't get to choose what  devs show. :|

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    I would really like to see a game "Like This" just not .....................like this
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

SBFord said:
    Dakeru said:

To what are you referring? It's part of G-Star coverage. We don't get to choose what  devs show. :|
    This:
    System said:

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Harbinger of Fools
  • RPGMASTERGAMERRPGMASTERGAMER Member UncommonPosts: 516
    they should stop releases them each 6 months and wait 3 years and releases just one a bit better

news of the same
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    This looks old and outdated and it hasn't even released yet. Yeah, good luck with this title Nexon.

Smile

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    It looks a lot better then Revelation Online does gameplay wise....

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    edited November 2016
    A game where everyone is a summoner, apparently.  Other than that (and even that isn't unique compared to... well, any MMO that has a summoner class or in some cases, a pet system), this looks really really dated Oo

They should have added a subtitle.  Something like "Astella Online:  Adventures of a Pedophile"
  • catofmanycatofmany Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Yay, genderlocking and female garments that make me ashamed to play! so much fun!
    /s
  • truewarlordtruewarlord Member UncommonPosts: 78

lahnmir said:

It looks a lot better then Revelation Online does gameplay wise....

/Cheers,

Lahnmir

Really? I don't think so...

In my opinion Revelation Online, compared with this game, looks better in everything.
    The world of RO (that is open without borders) looks better.
    Combat system in RO is better.
    Graphics in RO are better.
    Animations in RO are better.
    Movement and fluidness in RO looks alot better.

Well, opinions, everyone is entitled to her own...
  • SanelessSaneless Member UncommonPosts: 43
    looks horrible
  • IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    YAY another generic money grab