Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avoid this game if you dont want to get grey hair or a heart attack....

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
There is no more playing without connection losses.

its just impossible to do anything without worry.... no good feeling anymore when starting longer explorations.

your losing hours of work in Alcatraz explorations or other maps when this game is just losing connection.

Its just a curse and a plague that will destroy DEFIANCE which is a good game ran by the wrong company.

if you arent willing to restart the same missions , quests and explorations over and over avoind this game at all cost.

its ruining your nerves at the end.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    News flash, outside of yourself who keeps playing despite having a multitude of complaints about it, most of us are neither playing it or considering doing so.
    RueTheWhirl

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Congrats on your 4th subsequent thread complaining about Defiance.

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    I wish a game that looked like Defiance, played like Defiance but had classes and another entirely different set of lore would come out.

• GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
    Volgore said:
    Congrats on your 4th subsequent thread complaining about Defiance.
    This game really earned so much of my attention !!!  
  • GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
    Kyleran said:
    News flash, outside of yourself who keeps playing despite having a multitude of complaints about it, most of us are neither playing it or considering doing so.
    yes i had hopes and well ... this game has to be removed from the market

its a scam and a ripoff ... and its the same since 2011 with the same bugs

sad TRION
  • A1learjetA1learjet Member UncommonPosts: 258
    I liked the show though.......

• FrammshammFrammshamm Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Kyleran said:
    "or" or "nor"?
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    It happens lol I have a collectors edition of Defiance sitting under my desk, the whole concept was good, but the problem is "Lack of Development, let alone lack of Customization Features at all, and running the same missions got boring rather than having like Dynamic events, or faction vs faction warfare or anything rather that felt like it was evolving.