Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will you be playing Rift's expansion: Starfall Prophecy?

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
edited November 2016 in Polls
Question says it all, really! Will you be buying and playing Rift: Starfall Prophecy?

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I voted yes. 1.) Because I want to and 2.) because I'll be reviewing it. I didn't really love Nightmare Tide. But from trade shows, preview events, and more I've really liked the direction of Starfall Prophecy. I've always liked Rift, and hope this one delivers where I feel Nightmare Tide didn't. 

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    I plan on picking it up. I played Rift for a little while at launch and then again for a short time later on but never got too into it. This expansion looks pretty good though.
  • NouvaeNouvae Member CommonPosts: 3
    Yes, I definitely will.  I've always been a fan of Rift and especially the vanilla version of the game and Storm Legion but I wasn't a real fan of the Nightmare Tide expansion, I had a hard time getting into the overall story and theme of the nightmare. After testing the beta, I think Starfall Prophecy is looking like it will be a great expansion.  =)
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    I have moved away from Rift a few years back.  I still like the game but it just does not have anything there to hold me or bring me back.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Waiting on a sale. Holidays so its bound to happen.
  • hupahupa Member UncommonPosts: 157
    I grew bored of going from rift to rift, quest hub to quest hub.. and I think I tried a lower level zone that scaled to my level. I hate that. That's why I don't play GW2.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    I haven't been back for a while but I often miss my Chloromancer/Harbinger. Going back is on my todo list, just not sure when.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    edited November 2016
    snip

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file