Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SoundBlasterX Giveaway #3! - MMORPG.com News

Comments

• scyllafrenscyllafren Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Whatever I play at any given time :)
  • M1rr0rl3as3M1rr0rl3as3 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    My first MMO...City of Heroes. Nothing compares to it these days.
  • HytekHytek Member UncommonPosts: 153
    Yeah, so favourite MMO is still Ultima Online but Darkfall Online is a very close second.

I have found in my lifetime, that the beauty of hating stupid people is, that it crosses all racial boundaries.

• CisabianCisabian Member UncommonPosts: 5
    everquest is my fav because it started me in mmos and i still play it once in a while
  • GoldenPlayerGoldenPlayer Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Always the only one Anarchy Online
  • GobboKnightGobboKnight Member UncommonPosts: 40
    City of Villains, because it suited my style in many ways. Dynamic missions + instancing, great customization, cool character types (Brute Smash!).

-Gobbo Knight

"Tie two birds together...they have four wings, but cannot fly." -Blind man, Circle of Iron

• DartharcDartharc Member UncommonPosts: 1
    For a while now my favourite MMO has been RIFT and, although I don't play it very much anymore, it has a lot of features that I would include in an MMO if I were to make my own.
  • loukosloukos Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Warhammer Online was my favorite due to RvR :)
  • Auroraphoenix44Auroraphoenix44 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    RIFT, always and forever.
    I have tried a lot of MMORPGs over the years, starting out with the all-powerful (and addictive as anything) "World of Warcraft", through to lesser known ones such as "The Secret World". But I have to say that Rift will forever be my favorite one of them all. The reasons are so many that will just name the ones just off the top of my head.
    - They made Time Travel and Alternate Timelines work (which is no simple task, and a lot of developers and writers get it wrong in a major or minor way)
    - The dev  team listens to the community
    - Class versatility
    - RP community and story potential
    - BUDGIES!!! Those things are adorable and I want them all (but I still don't have even one *sad face*)
    - Player spaces (not housing, they took it one step beyond and further by giving players customizable spaces where they can have just about anything!)
    - Free to Play, NOT pay to win. Although because of everything else on the list, I don't mind supporting the game AT ALL. Although this model seems to be changing with the new expansion, we will see how that goes.
    - So much more that I would have to sit here about another hour or more just typing and expanding on the different aspects of it, and I don't think anyone wants to read a comment THAT long.

That's it for now, go on with your day. Dive into your favorite MMORPG, but I highly suggest giving RIFT a try (at the very least) along your virtual journey.
  • SarcasticTwistSarcasticTwist Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Everquest, first mmo and most unique when its come out :)
  • barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618
    So many to choose from since so many have great things and not so great ones as well. Not to mention things change as time goes on, especially if the game doesn't.

To narrow it down to just one, I'd have to go for an oldie that I had so much fun with that had a LOT of innovative feature for the players that either haven't been duplicated, or are rather new to the rest of the mmorpg world:

Asherons Call

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• Domain33XDomain33X Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Guild WARS 2 is my favorite because it's the only MMO I am currently plating and I usually play every day .
  • LohendLohend Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Legendary UO, no contest for me
  • HuntingMyPreyHuntingMyPrey Member UncommonPosts: 1
    GW2 as it was my first :)
  • LaucianNailorLaucianNailor Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Playing ESO now but my favourite so far (at beta and for the next 7 years) was LotRO as I was a massive consumer of Tolkien. Standout moment had to have been when I could play Everquest in full 3D after using the bordered client for a while!
  • snake119snake119 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    World of Warcraft first and last for me when i have set record playing 17 hours in 1 day;)
  • Belphgor917Belphgor917 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    SWTOR and GW2
  • mchotdogmchotdog Member UncommonPosts: 8
    wow during tbc since it wasn't just a giant aoe fest so it took coordination between people
  • KinkyAmraKinkyAmra Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Darkfall online because of the twitch combat and the full non instanced open world
  • squlltaxsqulltax Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Lineage 2 - golden age of MMO and mmo of my youth.
  • tomdavidsontomdavidson Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Redmoon Online because it was my first.
  • LacisssLacisss Member CommonPosts: 3
    edited November 2016
    Blade and souls is my favourite ,because i like combat and story
  • LacisssLacisss Member CommonPosts: 3
    Blade and souls is my favourite ,because i like story and combat
  • ArkasonArkason Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Dark Age of Camelot:
    Very good PvP/RvR
    One of the dungeons with Darkness Falls
    Great Player Com at Release 2001
  • Harbinger1975Harbinger1975 Member UncommonPosts: 244
    Champions Online. Only because it's as close to City of Heroes I'll ever get again.

This discussion has been closed.