Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starfall Prophecy New Dimension Items & GIVEAWAY! - Rift Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageStarfall Prophecy New Dimension Items & GIVEAWAY! - Rift Videos - MMORPG.com

Rift player and Dimension housing guru extraordinaire, Nouvae, is back to spend time with viewers previewing dimension changes and items coming with the Rift: Starfall Prophecy expansion.

Read the full story here

Comments

• gandlesgandles Member UncommonPosts: 84
    I, playing rift atm and thats awesome!
  • KeenetKeenet Member CommonPosts: 1
    Really like the Porticulum idea, the schools of fish is awesome..Will be awesome to get Charmers Calderra Key - Keenet@Greybriar
  • SoshianaSoshiana Member CommonPosts: 1
    I am really excited about this expansion! All the plants look amazing. I really like the pink petal hut. Can't wait to explore! -Soshiana@faeblight
  • AmukunanAmukunan Member UncommonPosts: 1
    edited November 2016
    Charmers Calderra would be neat. I like all the plants. Churchhill@faeblight
  • QuemaraQuemara Member CommonPosts: 1
    A NEW WAY TO GET CHARMERS CALDERRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies of excitement*

I'm super excited about the portals too. And the faery plants you can climb into. And and and...yeah, I'm excited now.

~Quemara@Faeblight
  • ibcybersysibcybersys Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Love the pink petal house and the new fish items oh and the plants. LOL not picky right now love them all and I am very excited about the new 280 items . WillowGlow@wolfsbane
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    edited November 2016
    What is going on here?
    This isn't the first time i'm seeing Trion news that have 0 comments suddenly being bumped by weird comments from first time posters.

• xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    edited November 2016
    Wow, it seems someone is pretty desperate about marketing his product. :glasses:

Don't get me wrong, Rift itself is a great game I think. But, it's how its marketing that simply sucks, as you can see from one-time posters here.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • KrystallaKrystalla Member CommonPosts: 1
    I like the schools of fish. Crystallas@wolfsbane
  • syriinxsyriinx Member UncommonPosts: 1,383
    Volgore said:
    What is going on here?
    This isn't the first time i'm seeing Trion news that have 0 comments suddenly being bumped by weird comments from first time posters.
    This might be community organized given by everyone signing their name?
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Volgore said:
    What is going on here?
    They seem to mistakenly think that the giveaway mentioned in the article is taking place in this thread lol.
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Forgrimm said:

Volgore said:

What is going on here?

They seem to mistakenly think that the giveaway mentioned in the article is taking place in this thread lol.

Now that we've got their names and realms we can hunt them down one by one!!

• NouvaeNouvae Member CommonPosts: 3
    edited November 2016
    Thank you MMORPG for featuring my latest videos! I really appreciate it. The giveaway is being hosted on my YouTube page for those of you that are posting here, please post your comments over on the YouTube page. I will be drawing the names tonight. Thanks for the support :)
  • NouvaeNouvae Member CommonPosts: 3

Wow, it seems someone is pretty desperate about marketing his product. :glasses:

Don't get me wrong, Rift itself is a great game I think. But, it's how its marketing that simply sucks, as you can see from one-time posters here.

No desperation here, I run a fan site that focuses on a little known area of the game, Dimensions. :)
    This video was intended for the community who are interested in player housing to preview what the new items are coming with the expansion. It's a player made video, not marketed by Rift/Trion.