Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intel Kaby Lake - no improvement over Skylake

124»

Comments

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    edited November 2016
    Malabooga said:
    gervaise1 said:
    Malabooga said:
    Thsi is not about manufacturing, its abot selling lol. Whole selling channel is not single company, in fact its quite a few comanies along the channel which differ greatly in....everything lol
    Ah you don't have a clue.

And did I say anything at any point about single company? No. That was your position remember that Intel / AMD don't talk to mobo makers. 

As I  said above: Modern manufacturing companies work in collaboration as well as in competition.

And no it is not just about selling. Again as I said above sales data is fed back and influences future manufacturing.
    Uh huh, how did that "collaboration" turned up for Intels mobile pitful endevours?

You have 0 clue what youre talking about.
    Deflect away; still waiting for your pearls of wisdom about manufacturing. Going on about how Intel and AMD make CPUs without talking to mobo manufacturers and just rely on selling even sounds stupid. Duh. 

As far as your deflection about Intel's mobile "endeavours" go - which has nothing to do with the thread but heh what the heck - adopted over 10 years ago following a strategic corporate business decision to pursue more power per watt the decision has been widely credited with propelling Intel to what it is today - market cap c. $176 billion.

And in a roundabout way that brings things back on topic since what Kaby Lake does is to - once again - deliver more cpu power per watt than Sky Lake. 

I'm sure you won't let it lie though and will continue to insist that Intel and AMD don't talk to mobo manufacturers, they just make and sell. Yeah, sure.
  • MalaboogaMalabooga Member UncommonPosts: 2,977
    edited November 2016
    Ahhhhhh, so you have othing to actually say and contribute that is actually based in reality and not some theoretical ideal thats just that - theory lol

Intel failed miserably in mobile, was even giving away their mobile chips and even THAT didnt work out lol It surely did "propel" them to actually have to rent out their fabs (that were supposed to produce Intel chips) to produce ARM chips.

I wonder why SAP and srps. mbdt, bsldfnsl, or w/e didnt "tell" them how theyll fare, that theyll lose pile of money along everyone who bought chips from them rofl