Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which server to roll on?

RudedawgCDNRudedawgCDN Member UncommonPosts: 507

A friend of mine quit Wildstar saying it's a great game but that pvp was dead on his server.

If I prefer pvp; which NA server has the population to support it?

How is pvp in the game? Fairly balanced?

Thanks!

Comments

• Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462

A friend of mine quit Wildstar saying it's a great game but that pvp was dead on his server.

If I prefer pvp; which NA server has the population to support it?

How is pvp in the game? Fairly balanced?

Thanks!

I hear the PvP is really low. Not sure if it's the level bracket or not.. I rarely play it. But I hear Entity has a good population with it. Not sure if it has changed or not.. 
  • BACONXBACONX Member UncommonPosts: 253
    I recently started playing again and while this game (at this point) has a ton of polished content I will say PVP is dead.  Now let me add my nuance...I'm lower level and the queues never pop but I also read Nexus chat and they are constantly bemoaning the lack of BGs and Warplots never popping.  It is a shame because when I get tired of the PVE lull I would like to jump into some PVP for a change of pace.  Instances never queue though.  Also for some reason, on my server, there seems to be a ton of Exiles compared to Dominion.  Just my two cents.  A very good game for theme park PVE and house building though.