Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Black Death - Try it or avoid it like the plague? HA!

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
Anyone tried The Black Death on Steam?  It's early access, I know, I should probably stay away (I'm looking at you, SotA).  But a historical survival MMO with a beggar class somehow appeals to me.

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    well if you wanna spend money on a game you  might spend 2 hours in, then yes. I could think of a few other games for $19.99 on Steam that would be better money spent. You can always get a refund before 2 hours.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    edited November 2016
    I enjoy it from time to time. It's definitely -very- roleplayer focused. And I respect that. 

Games lack true sense of role that isn't just DPS, Tank, healer. It makes interacting awesome and my only advice is that having a mic is much more fun unless you're a fast typer. Because it isn't the sort of game you solo forever as you're meant to have some form of interaction with players be it for bad or good.

However, it's not a complete experience and it's very deep in development so don't buy it if you're looking for continued entertainment unless you, like me, like to jump in every now and then once a big update comes in and the game feels new again. You can also do the right thing and offer feedback, suggestions, e.t.c but I'm just too lazy for that.

I am a bad apple in testing.
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    OK.  Is there anything to the Beggar class?  I mean, other than RP.