Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Korean CBT Announced

According to official web site, it will start on November 30 and will end on December 4.

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Hope for some streams/videos!

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    edited November 2016
    That first video is amazing! I can't wait anymore. I hope they will keep their word and make a global release.
    edited November 2016

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Nepheth said:
    That first video is amazing! I can't wait anymore. I hope they will keep their word and make a global release.
    I'll be happy if it's sometime in 2017

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    Does anyone know if this will be a real MMORPG? Looks interesting.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    But based on the recent news, it looks too pveish for an old school lineage player. Let's see the feedback the korean community will send after the beta (and possibly backlash).
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Nepheth said:
    Amazing is the right word. I wonder how long it took in real time for that painting?
  • BK2O1BK2O1 Member UncommonPosts: 91

What class is this character? From the vid it looks like a healer type. With its wimpy balls of light it shoots at the enemy. Anyone know the classes that are going to be in the game?

BTW the silver ranger in the vid is to die for ;P Love that they kept the same stance.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    global release still? D:
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Back in the 90s I had a girlfriend whose best friend was a a professional dominatrix here in LA.  Whatever I see CBT I have a non-Close Beta Test phrasing in mind.  Korean CBT announced make it worse. 

How about using  Lineage Eternal CBT  instead?
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    Kabulozo said:
    But based on the recent news, it looks too pveish for an old school lineage player. Let's see the feedback the korean community will send after the beta (and possibly backlash).
    The last thing NCSoft wants to do is making LE become PvP-based MMO. I mean, why cater smaller player base when you can get bigger one?

I doubt any Lineage player who fond of its PvP will find their place in LE.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.