Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

burned out of BDO

A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276
hi guys,
i been playing BDO since launch, i used to enjoy it untill i got to end game... i hated the enchanting system, it done my head in,
anyway
i am looking for a new game, similar i suppose but without an enchanting system like that. PVP is a must, i like open world and stuff

Currently Playing:
...... :(

Comments

• Tgiordano92Tgiordano92 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    edited November 2016
    Probably not very similar, but GW2's PvP is the most fun I have had in any MMO. I did not connect with any of BDO's classes so I did not get to try the PvP.
  • genaknoscgenaknosc Member UncommonPosts: 112
    A1D3N said:
    hi guys,
    i been playing BDO since launch, i used to enjoy it untill i got to end game... i hated the enchanting system, it done my head in,
    anyway
    i am looking for a new game, similar i suppose but without an enchanting system like that. PVP is a must, i like open world and stuff
    You might consider checking out Crowfall, though it is in early alpha right now. It will have zero grind, since it will be passive skill training for the most part.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    OP, like Kano said, your options are pretty much limited to AA (was going to suggest Revelation's beta, but its in a really rough state atm). Keep in mind about the fresh start servers is that they are just that. You'll need a new account to play for just those servers, but no one starts with any advantages and hopefully Trion learned their lesson from the first AA "release".
  • A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276
    i once played AA, when it first come out, has i changed much? when i played there was so PVP for castles or anything, they doing that yet?

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Rhoklaw said:
    Wait what? New ArcheAge servers? And you have to buy a new account? Seriously?
    New servers Dec 10th, which can only be played by new accounts.

But it is a F2P game with an optional sub (that you'll probably really want to pay)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• jeatacjeatac Member UncommonPosts: 28
    genaknosc said:
    A1D3N said:
    hi guys,
    anyway
    You might consider checking out Crowfall, though it is in early alpha right now. It will have zero grind, since it will be passive skill training for the most part.

Crowfall may not be out for years if ever even if they are saying sometime 2017.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited November 2016
    Rhoklaw said:
    Kyleran said:
    Rhoklaw said:
    Wait what? New ArcheAge servers? And you have to buy a new account? Seriously?
    New servers Dec 10th, which can only be played by new accounts.

But it is a F2P game with an optional sub (that you'll probably really want to pay)
    I don't get it. It's still ArcheAge, so why are they making people buy brand new accounts? They screw up their initial launch of the game, so out of the kindness of their hearts, they fix it and then decide to make people pay for it again?

Did FFXIV do that too or did they actually give everyone the new version that had a previous account?
    They are making people set up new accounts so no advantage is given to people with account wide bonuses from previous cash shop purchases or in game activities.

Being free to play means it should not cost you anything to set up a new account.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon