Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sombra is OUT on the PTR right now! Along with new map and game modes.

holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
edited November 2016 in Overwatch
Sombra is out on the PTR right now.  Haven't got a chance to play her but she seems tight.

Plus, they put on "the Arcade".  This includes new 1v1 and 3v3 ELIMINATION game modes on a new map, a random brawl, the "mystery hero brawl" (the most popular, and fun one imo) and a no-hero limit quick play (hero limits are being implemented in quick play).

Tons of stuff to check out on PTR right now so if you're an Overwatch player, hop on in!
Post edited by holdenhamlet on

Comments

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Best game ever!!!!
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    I'm so glad they finally implemented hero limit to quick play. And the new 3v3 game mod is amazing. I love it. This game is getting better and better with every single update.
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Nepheth said:
    I'm so glad they finally implemented hero limit to quick play. And the new 3v3 game mod is amazing. I love it. This game is getting better and better with every single update.
    Yeah I agree.  Stacking heroes makes games just stupid.  And people can still do it if they REALLY feel the need to in the arcade, so it's a win win.
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Its hard to find a better game in this genre, once again Blizz finds a way.
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    In Battle.net Queue:  2000 Players Ahead Of you.