Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games for A8 7410 processor

Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 570
I have a Lenovo G51-35  laptop. What games would run decently on it?  Has 12 Gigs of ram.

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Look for games that are more than 7 years old.

• NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739
    I think I use something similar some years ago on my laptop. I was able to play most MMO. GW2 was doing fine. But some only on very low settings like unreal engine 3 games: Tera, Blade&Soul. Also ESO would crash. Make sure to keep air vent clean.
    League of Legends, WoW and also Drakensang are games that should be no problem.
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Nasa said:
    I think I use something similar some years ago on my laptop. I was able to play most MMO. GW2 was doing fine. But some only on very low settings like unreal engine 3 games: Tera, Blade&Soul. Also ESO would crash. Make sure to keep air vent clean.
    League of Legends, WoW and also Drakensang are games that should be no problem.
    GW2 has a pretty good engine as long as you stay away from the really massive stuff like WvW and certain world bosses where the framerate would hurt a bit. Among the top MMOs it and Wow are the best choices. I wouldn't max the games out totally but high should work in both cases, if you WvW in GW2 I would use medium though or set on culling.

I would stay away from ESO and FF XIV, they use more resources. Not sure on how TOR would run on it, I am sure someone who run TOR on a laptop can give us a hint.

Besides them most games that are older then 5 years will run fine, but stay away from AoC and TSW, they are pretty demanding.
  • Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Tried FFXIV, ran, but at single digit frame rates, lol. Thanks for all the suggestions, :)

• GtestbmGtestbm Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Vrika said:
    Look for games that are more than 7 years old.
    @vrika lol