Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Overwatch cheaters

2»

Comments

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Just about  every competitive game does mass bans.
    Blizzard is one of the few that talks about it almost nonstop. Gets tiring to hear. Just ban them and move on. No press needed.
    I feel the exact opposite.  I feel more exposure will reduce the number of people who give cheating a try.  Show them the tears of people who now have to pay another $60, on top of the money they spent on the cheat, if they want to play again.  Keep showing gamers every frickin week what a waste it is to even think about buying these cheating programs and the price they will pay if they do.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546
    Bellomo said:
    I stopped playing this game because of all the babies. I thought having no chat would do this game good IMO.
    Ctrl + shift + c hides the chatwindow. Pressing enter to chat makes it visible again.
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Talonsin said:
    It is amazing to me that people who cheat feel they have the right to cheat.  What in the world is happening when these guys feel something like this is totally acceptable?  Dont they realize that the way they feel now after being banned, is the exact same way each player they killed with cheats feels? 

I also love the admin for the site using this as a way to get people to buy more of the corecoins in an effort to "grow the group to strike back at Blizzard".  Between stuff like this and the current state of politics in the US, I fear what the world will be like in the future for my kids.
    Pretty sure many kids and immature adults were always cheating idiots, it's just the internet makes you aware of their existence.

As for the future, think about the past.  As bad as people are nowadays, think of the things that were socially accepted in the past, like segregation or worse, slavery.  Not even that far in the past, either.