the question is simple, what was your most fun class ever in any MMORPG?
mine was the Warden in LOTRO
- Javelins thrown from afar
- shields and spears (or swords) for close combat
- an incredible combat system, using 3 attacks to build combo's
- nothing beats running at the ennemy throwing that Javelin
- and the class only got better over time, as they added options for ranged DPS ...
i cant stand the big battles they added, i just cant stand the mechanics, they distract to much from the Warden and are manditory content, but i definately need to return one of these days, to continue the adventures of " Bachus the Brave " defender of the shire and traveler of the roads...
Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)