Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So anyone got any new info on the game?

MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
Been googling some but can't really find much info on the game, anyone know some more about it besides expected release 2016?

Comments

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    They will be PVP and PVE servers. 

The game will come out across all platforms PC/PS4 and XB1.

The game will be B2P.

Beta will start later this year. 

Look here for all your Dnl info. 

http://mmoculture.com/category/china/

• DartoxerDartoxer Member UncommonPosts: 15
    I used to love my parachute, river freezing over in winter timeand sandstorms. I been waiting for this since Snail Games called it my name sake Savave Horizon. 

Ill be on the PVE server on my PS4Neo.

edited September 2016
    Larger screenshots:

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six
    Seven
  • coercer02coercer02 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    strangely enough, looks too good (based on screenshots) to be so under-the-radar ..
    coercer02 said:
    strangely enough, looks too good (based on screenshots) to be so under-the-radar ..

It's under the radar because of the history that surrounds  the game. 

edited September 2016
    hmmmm

• FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    "Besides the dangerous environment, players will suffer from hunger, diseases, and tiredness"

So just a simple survival game with base building? Where are all the cool ideas and concepts they were talking about a few years ago? Hm.
    And what cool concepts were they? Why do you tell us what ideas you are talking about. 

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Dartoxer said:
    Goblins will gather in groups to attack players aggressively. What’s more, they may take off your clothes. If you piss them off, they will follow behind you to pull down your houses.

lol wtf so goblins will rape you? This sounds like something right out of Second Life.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Don't start drooling until.... a bit longer.  It'll just lead to tears.

I self identify as a monkey.

• TeccaTecca Member UncommonPosts: 45
    According to someone on the team (Horsejoke), the game is still on its way to early access in 2016, but we are still waiting for some gameplay videos (he's trying to get more goodies out for us, but at the end of the day it's not up to him).

I've compiled a what-we-know over on Ganareth, with some of the main points being shared. There's also some reddit links in there for additional info. None of this will be news for those of you following closely, but for those that haven't been:

https://www.ganareth.com/topic-what-we-know-about-dark-and-light-pre-early-access
  • ooogyooogy Member CommonPosts: 37
    edited October 2016
    there's only 2 months left..  so it either in Nov or they might wait for Christmas to make money on sales of the game for the holidays
  • ooogyooogy Member CommonPosts: 37
    Tiller said:
    Dartoxer said:
    Goblins will gather in groups to attack players aggressively. What’s more, they may take off your clothes. If you piss them off, they will follow behind you to pull down your houses.

this will happen

• BarbieBoyBarbieBoy Member UncommonPosts: 85
    I doubt Dark and Light will be released, ever. This game should win the guinness records for the longest underdevelopment MMOrpg.
  • BarbieBoyBarbieBoy Member UncommonPosts: 85
    DMKano said:
    BarbieBoy said:
    I doubt Dark and Light will be released, ever. This game should win the guinness records for the longest underdevelopment MMOrpg.

its not a mmorpg, its now a survival game with some light MMO elements (according to recent dev interviews)
    Still, it remains to be seen that this game will ever get released. It has a very good concept, good plan, excellent world, but its first iteration was too good for its time.

Now, they're making a new version that is again revolutionary for its time. I remember pre-ordering for this game, was even able to play during the tests back then. It was very promising. Though it is now hard to believe that it will come out from development.