Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I claim a prize I won on mmorpg?

StarlitRiotStarlitRiot Member UncommonPosts: 2
Hiya, I recently entered a contest that just ended and i was listed as one of the winners. I have never won a contest here and i was wondering how we collect our code. Do we get a PM here or an email to our email address or something?

Comments

• fodell54fodell54 Member RarePosts: 865
    edited November 2016
    Normally, from my experience you recieve a PM. However, you could also go down to the bottom of the page and click on contact us button. After you click there will be a drop down menu with a Contest/Giveaway Help option. Hopefully, that can help you out.
  • aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 621
    Typically it is both, they PM you here on the website, but also email to the address you used to register here on the site. So you need to make sure it is still a valid email address, and you have access to it :)
  • AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    I think we will be emailing the codes to all the winners today sometime along with instructions.  As @asian132 stated - make sure that your email is still valid on your account settings.

If you still do not get your key then please contact me at admin[at]mmorpg.com and I will get your prize to you.

Congrats!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758
    The email containing your winning code and redemption instructions was sent out last night. If you haven't received it, contact us and we will resend the details to you.

Gratz!!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• StarlitRiotStarlitRiot Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Thank you for all the replies and answers. i didn't get any e-mail although I thoroughly searched all my folders and still have the same email as my main email im registered to the site on so i sent in a message via the contact us. thank you for pointing that out to me.