Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tried returning

kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012
Apparently the expansion screwed up old characters that havent been played for a while, they offered as solutions to delete my character or that i should wait till patch X when it might get fixed.

Comments

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    kishe said:
    they offered as solutions to delete my character
    Lol! What an epic solution.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    Dakeru said:
    kishe said:
    they offered as solutions to delete my character
    Lol! What an epic solution.
    For me, I just suggest you to delete the game altogether.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    i had this issue, they fixed it by simply making a copy of my character deleting the current one then implementing my copy.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Very true. But pretty much par for the course, when dealing with many companies these days.  QA gets cut, in favor of more shiny bits for the cash shop, or better "bump mapping"... ^^
    "If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • Cybersig211Cybersig211 Member UncommonPosts: 173
    ugh, considering their world of tanks game bombed hard, eventhough its sort of fun without the WOT try hard requirement...and skyforge puttered out pretty fast...not really interested in returning to skyforge...the publisher imo only cares about their home market...i feel like they let us play as a courtesy their games.

for a week or two i loved skyforge, even paid (regret it)...but then i learned what the dungeon content was like with no healer and just having to DPS faster than the tank would die was a pretty unfun experience...plus i didnt like how i had to unlock interesting classes with the stupid star chart thing...