Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS4 Pro Arriving at Retailers; Packaging Revealed in Early Pictures

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

There are still a few days before the PS4 Pro release on November 10th, but apparently the consoles are already being prepared for sale, and some pictures leaked online courtesy of Reddit user perrilloux.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/10/29/ps4-pro-packaging-revealed-early-pictures/

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I will be getting one for sure after I get a 4K TV this holiday. 

For $399 you are getting an amazing piece of hardware that will have the BEST looking games on any platform. 

Horizon Zero Dawn just looks amazing.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Elder Scrolls Online will be Native 4K.

Published on Sep 8, 2016

Last night at the Sony PlayStation 4 Pro announcement event in New York City, it was revealed that The Elder Scrolls Online will be one of the first games to support the new Sony PlayStation 4 Pro. When the PS4 Pro launches on November 10, you’ll be able to play ESO immediately in native 4K resolution! If you play ESO on PlayStation 4 Pro with a 1080p HD television, you will experience increased graphical fidelity; if you use a 4K monitor, the game will automatically run in 4K.

We’re excited to showcase ESO running in 4K on a Sony PlayStation 4 Pro with our latest gameplay trailer. Keep in mind in order to experience this trailer in 4K, you will need to view it on a 4K monitor. Enjoy!

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    edited October 2016
    With medium settings, ill be playing eso 4k ultra with sweetfx and mods and ds4 and 4k tv.

Cant beat that :p 

Edit: One thing I learned the hard way. Never play mmos on a console, fps drops are real if its croud.. :(