Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's the difference between guild and party?

MaidenMaiden Member Posts: 22

CAn anyone tell me what the difference is between a guild and a party?

Comments

• dakilla666dakilla666 Member UncommonPosts: 306

The difference is fairly simple, a party is a group of individuals which you get together with to hunt monsters and the allliance generally ends once people are tired of leveling/treasure hunting.

A guild is a group of people who ally themselves together and help each other out. Guild members are also identified by their guild logo's and tag's which are quite visible.

Anyways, guilds aren't of much importance until you get really high level in Mu and you actualy NEED to be party'd if you want any hope of finding nice equipment.

-Craxy D

Dakilla[666] ~ The Realm ~ Level 1000 enchanter (retired)
    Maranthoric ~ La 4ieme Prophetie ~ Level 160 (5x) HE/Feu (de retour)
    Leonthoric[DDC] ~ EVE online ~ <Fire The "Laser"> (retired)

• el_rafael_rafa Member Posts: 31
    Yep.. that´s right...and don´t forget the guild wars!!!!

DexSurion

• DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153

Guilds seem sooo cool! I wish it was easy to find them

• tinjhentinjhen Member Posts: 35

Originally posted by Maiden

CAn anyone tell me what the difference is between a guild and a party?

In my opinion, Guild represents your group in the game having a lvl requirement while Party is a group of individuals helping you to lvl up faster specially if your lvl character is still low.

• DeRubenDeRuben Member Posts: 80

Originally posted by Drashan

Guilds seem sooo cool! I wish it was easy to find them

It IS easy, you just look @ the name tag and you'll see if he gots a guild, and u ask him if u can join.
    Of u go to the guild/recruitment forum and check out there, cause some guild leaders ask members for their guild, with the proper level and equipment offcourseimage

Ruben