Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The On sale 49.99 package or pearls?

hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621
I haven't got in the game yet, due to slow internet, but I am fairly certain that I will buy the 49.99 thing. My question is, would it be better to buy the in game pearls I think they are called and the 9.99 one, or the 49.99 one? I have no idea what the stuff in either are, due to I know almost nothing about the game, other then I want to play the boat combat that is coming out, and see the graphics. Thanks for any advice. 

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    You get a tier 3 horse and some furniture items I think and a pet. You can also catch a tier 3 horse in game which I managed once. Up to you if you feel it is worth or buy the cheaper game and some pearl and use the pearl to buy the pet.

I hardly used the pet at all but if you hunt a lot of enemies the pet helps to loot the mobs.
    Chamber of Chains
  • ToNy87ToNy87 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    If you want to take the game seriously then yeah the biggest package will save you money, I would save the subscription item for higher level when you have good things to sell on the market. The pets are a MUST after lvl 52+ btw.