are there any MMOs or FPS-MMOs that offer world pvp and a class that has permanent stealth?What I have played so far that meet my requirements
- WOW: Large playerbase. PVP servers. 2 classes with perma stealth. Downsides: The time I played, there was almost no world pvp. You have to do so much PVE until you can do world pvp. Spectral Sight skill that make you see stealthed players even through walls with a low cooldown...
- Planetside 2: Great fun. Stalker Infiltrator has some kind of permanent stealth.
- Lineage 2: Played it on release. Very fun PVP system. Downsides: I can't stand the graphics now...
- EVE: Played it alot. Its boring for me now.
Games that almost meet my requirements
- ESO: Great game but too much skills/potions in game that uncovers you from stealth. No world pvp but Cyrodiil is a huge pvp zone which is nice too.
- DAoC: My first MMO. I have had a blast. RvR was awesome! I hate to say but graphics are shit and gameplay is clunky compared to todays games Tiny playerbase and no pvp servers left...
Games I didn't like at all
nice to have:
- you can actually gain levels/skills through pvp. so there is no need for questing or grinding.
- you can start doing pvp even at low levels.
- i don't like games with isometric views like albion, path of exile, .. it should be a game with first/third person view.