Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

comments | conclusion

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Twitch : dren_utogi

Comments

• FlintsteenFlintsteen Member UncommonPosts: 282
    Dont buy the expansions !!    

If you pay 15$ for a months subscription you get all expansions for free and you unlock whatever credits you have in escrow while you're subscribed.

For a swtor veteran i'm not sure subscription is realy worth it, but for F2P i think getting 1 months worth of sub is well worth it.  
  • FlintsteenFlintsteen Member UncommonPosts: 282
    One more thing.  Lots of servers are dead.  If you start out from scratch do abit of research into what server is more populated.  In EU it's "The Red Eclipse"  In USA i think there's 2 servers with decent population, but i cant say for sure what their names are. 
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    One more thing.  Lots of servers are dead.  If you start out from scratch do abit of research into what server is more populated.  In EU it's "The Red Eclipse"  In USA i think there's 2 servers with decent population, but i cant say for sure what their names are. 
    The Progenitor still has a big population too when it comes to EU servers. I have no problem getting flashpoints, even in the off hours.

Players are also more scattered than ever thanks to KOTFE and it's gazillion instances that come with the chapters. Not to mention the Eternal Championship and such.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Well go play something else.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    filmoret said:
    He actually did and recently went back to EVE.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Did you buy yourself lunch at a sit-down restaurant this month?  If so, did you get 10+ hours of enjoyment out of it?  A simple $15 will get you ALL the content, ALL the action bar slots and tons of other things.  These games dont develope/host/update or add expansions for free.  I think this game has one of the better F2P models (except the action bar thing) out there.  You get all the story plus several flashpoints for free.   Seriously, what do you want for free?

I have tons of issues with the gaming industry but the tiny $15 a month sub fee to pay a game I like/want to play, is NOT one of them.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Talonsin said:
    Did you buy yourself lunch at a sit-down restaurant this month?  If so, did you get 10+ hours of enjoyment out of it?  A simple $15 will get you ALL the content, ALL the action bar slots and tons of other things.  These games dont develope/host/update or add expansions for free.  I think this game has one of the better F2P models (except the action bar thing) out there.  You get all the story plus several flashpoints for free.   Seriously, what do you want for free?

I have tons of issues with the gaming industry but the tiny $15 a month sub fee to pay a game I like/want to play, is NOT one of them.
    I completely agree.  You have to understand that once you reach a certain point you must pay the sub or suffer the consequences.  Also you might be on one of the really dead servers.  Which happens in every mmo to date.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • azarhalazarhal Member RarePosts: 1,402
    Talonsin said:
    Did you buy yourself lunch at a sit-down restaurant this month?  If so, did you get 10+ hours of enjoyment out of it?  A simple $15 will get you ALL the content, ALL the action bar slots and tons of other things.  

Yup, that $15/month is the cheapest entertainment I have access too (because I don't use Netflix) in term of cost per hour participating. Now, you need to pick one that you like playing, no point in spending money in a MMO you don't like, but then you shouldn't be playing a MMO you don't like either.
  • Furh79Furh79 Member UncommonPosts: 185
    Kyleran said:
    filmoret said:
    He actually did and recently went back to EVE.
    Then why does he spend all his time here crying about swtor? 
  • KissThaRingKissThaRing Member UncommonPosts: 78

Sounds like you got a dead server. Unfortunately this game doesn't tell you what servers are good - you should research the forums first to see what servers are good to play on - I play on harbringer and never have pop issues, ever - even way late in the day and early in the morning, I get pops (may be slower during downtime hours, but they do pop)

Try a fuller server and I think you can give a fairer assessment of the game. Also this game F2P model is terrible - its soo worth to just pay 15 bucks for a month and you will get a better idea of whats what.

Good luck in EVE.

I enjoy undercutting people in the market place - it's the only PvP a crafter gets.