Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Exiled Tribune - Dave Brevik Speaks About His New Role - Path of Exile Interviews

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Exiled Tribune - Dave Brevik Speaks About His New Role - Path of Exile Interviews

Welcome to this week's edition of the Path of Exile: The Exiled Tribune. In addition to our regular update about all things development-related and the celebration of community, we had the chance to ask Dave Brevik about his new advisory position with Grinding Gear Games as it prepares to launch Path of Exile in China. See what's new this week in Path of Exile!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403

DMKano said:

maybe its just me but advisory role over China launch was already announced. Ehm other than "China market is different" and feedback on content - there doesnt seem like we learned anything new from this interview.

It was nice to see that his role includes more than just the launch in China and that he's actually giving feedback, ideas etc for the live game. I think this can only continue to benefit GGG and looking forward to another new league and update in December :)
  • jonyrizzlajonyrizzla Member UncommonPosts: 7
    edited October 2016
    I just hope chinese p2w things not gonna be moved to the main poe site..

POE LOOT FILTER | POE ITEM FILTER

Popular item filters

Ment's Item Filter
    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1243499

Antnee's Item Filter
    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

• AgeniAgeni Member UncommonPosts: 44

DMKano said:

DMKano said:

maybe its just me but advisory role over China launch was already announced. Ehm other than "China market is different" and feedback on content - there doesnt seem like we learned anything new from this interview.

It was nice to see that his role includes more than just the launch in China and that he's actually giving feedback, ideas etc for the live game. I think this can only continue to benefit GGG and looking forward to another new league and update in December :)

Well that's what any employee does at a game company - everyone is encouraged to give feedback and ideas - so that's pretty much standard procedure.

Well, It's still better than nothing. Even if it's not some "cool news" as some of us could expected. I am glad for this interviews.
  • GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
    The Camera Angle in this game is so stupid high above the character and way to close compared to other games like Marvel Heroes, Grim Dawn or D3 that i instantly removed it from my computer when i 1st saw it.....

Why they ruined this game with such a horrible uncomfortable camera view is a riddle to me..

cant even change it..
  • SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360

Goromhir said:

The Camera Angle in this game is so stupid high above the character and way to close compared to other games like Marvel Heroes, Grim Dawn or D3 that i instantly removed it from my computer when i 1st saw it.....

Why they ruined this game with such a horrible uncomfortable camera view is a riddle to me..

cant even change it..

I could have written this!

It is so true, the camera angle is horrible and thats the sole reason I stopped playing in alpha and wasted my pre-order pledge.

Really wish they had a camera angle like Diablo 3 or Marvel Heroes.
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • LeoTolstoyLeoTolstoy Member UncommonPosts: 30

Goromhir said:

cant even change it..

I could have written this!

It is so true, the camera angle is horrible and thats the sole reason I stopped playing in alpha and wasted my pre-order pledge.

Really wish they had a camera angle like Diablo 3 or Marvel Heroes.

I love the camera angle and now prefer it to all other isometric ARPG's. Different strokes for different folks.