Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unbiased.

DeviantGDeviantG Member Posts: 1

The title is a lie, I'm biased as hell.

This game sucks hard. The graphics are meh, The gameplay should be good, but its not because the controls suck, and the client makes it worse by being bugged/laggy, the community is less welcoming then a rabid dog trying to chew off your dangly bits, the animations after scoring may cause you to question your avatars orientation, the background music is generic as expected of a korean mmo.

Overall I wouldn't recommend this brain damage to anyone, seriously dont waste your time, play something fun like online checkers or solitaire.

Comments

• BobancioBobancio Member CommonPosts: 2
    Kicks Online is back! http://www.kicksonline.eu/
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Almost 8 years after someone trash talked this game and no one gave a damn you announce that it's back.

This has to be the most epic necro of 2016.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    Dakeru said:
    Almost 8 years after someone trash talked this game and no one gave a damn you announce that it's back.

This has to be the most epic necro of 2016.
    I agree.  If the game is back and has been dramatically improved, it deserves its own thread with a little more about the title.  Such as, how was it improved, what sets it apart from other sports games, and links to gameplay vids.

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!