Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vendetta Online 2-Week Friend Keys: Look here!

2»

Comments

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    edited October 2016
    Resurrecting this thread because I have 5 two-week friend keys to give away.  I can send them to <yourusername>@mmorpg.com, so all you have to do is post here if interested.  Be sure to check your "Unverified Inbox" as the message may go there.
    Didn't mmorpg.com abandon email service for forum accounts recently?

EDIT: Apparently it still works...carry on then!
  • xxBoneZxxxxBoneZxx Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Resurrecting this thread because I have 5 two-week friend keys to give away.  I can send them to <yourusername>@mmorpg.com, so all you have to do is post here if interested.  Be sure to check your "Unverified Inbox" as the message may go there.
    I wouldn't mind trying out VO, if you could send a friend key my way. Appreciate it!
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    @xxBoneZxx and @Gdemami friend keys sent :-)

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

Not sure what happened, but my inbox and unverified inbox are both empty. :anguished:
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    xxBoneZxx said:
    Not sure what happened, but my inbox and unverified inbox are both empty. :anguished:
    Ahh, so apparently the mmorpg.com email service isn't working currently. Odd; it was when I bumped this thread. In that case, message me an email address you have access to and I will send it to that one. 

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

xxBoneZxx said:
    Ahh, so apparently the mmorpg.com email service isn't working currently. Odd; it was when I bumped this thread. In that case, message me an email address you have access to and I will send it to that one. 
    Sent. I downloaded the game late last night and started my 8-hour trial. So, this key will come in handy as 2-weeks is a little better gauge on whether I want to pay to play/continue playing than 8-hours. :)

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Wouldn't mind trying it out if anyone has an extra key. Cheers
  • gorro187gorro187 Member UncommonPosts: 234
    If another key comes up I would like to try the game as well. Thank you reguardless.
    xxBoneZxx said:
    Got it. Thank you, sir! o7