Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Zelda Trailer

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    ZELDA!!!!! God what great memories this evokes well the name this game does not look like the 2D one by any imagination though.

• cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,706
    Can't wait!

Not quite sold on the art style, but guess it is necessary to get such a big game running on the Wii U. 
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Zelda is like the best game series ever made. Every release is something special. 

• goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Wonder why everything has a foggy look to it.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    If they ever made this for PC then I'd watch the video.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    I have a Wii U but I will probably buy a NX just for this game.. Which is what Nintendo wants after delaying its release on Wii U to have it as a launch title for the NX. Will probably give away the Wii U to a family member or something.
  • Charlie.CheswickCharlie.Cheswick Member UncommonPosts: 469
    Really pulling for Nintendo to have a successful launch of this title & the Switch as well.  
    -Chuckles
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited October 2016
    filmoret said:
    If they ever made this for PC then I'd watch the video.
    you know its a Nintendo console, which means you will be able to play Zelda on an emulator, right? Every single Nintendo console has an emulator. If Dolphin doesn't play wiiu games yet itwould be only a matter of time.
    I'm happy with my WiiU and will be happy with NX if it has good games. I wont be playing Wiiu games on NX because i wont play them digitally.

So yeah, you will definitely have a chance to play those on PC (emulator)

• DrWookieDrWookie Member UncommonPosts: 263
    edited October 2016
    Game looks awesome. Unfortunately the "Nintendo Switch" is underwhelming. Handhelds and consoles don't need to "merge" into one. Just make the console more technically impressive. Instead Nintendo will go another whole generation having a weak console compared to its competitors and for what? A better handheld? Not to mention that remote. Oh god.

Not sure who advised them on this decision. Their handheld devices sold well, and a good console will sell well. Why would you combine two things that both can make you profit into a single device? From a financial sense it just doesn't make sense, and honestly I'm not excited for it as a gamer either. Maybe I'm in the minority.

Edit:

Oh and back to the game. While it does look awesome, I don't feel like I'm going to miss the "town" experience from prior Zelda games. It looks awfully lonely based on the videos and the storyline. 
  • KalebGraysonKalebGrayson Member RarePosts: 430
    This game looks fantastic!  I can't wait!
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Torval said:
    It looks good. I hope they won't gimp the WiiU version to push the Switch.
    I wouldn't think they would do that. The last time they did this with a Zelda game was Twilight Princess, but I preferred the Gamecube version to the Wii version, and both played almost exactly the same. I really hope it's like that.