Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Weekend to Begin October 20th - Gigantic News

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited October 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageClosed Beta Weekend to Begin October 20th - Gigantic News

The next Gigantic closed beta weekend will officially kick off on Thursday, October 20th and will run through Sunday, October 23rd. The weekend will also feature a number of live streaming events with some of the game's best players and a number of on-air visits from the Gigantic team. The CBT event is open to both PC and XBox One players with anyone invited to sign up for possible inclusion.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    The idea of a closed beta for a game that already launched is kind of silly, to be honest.
  • volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432

Aeander said:

The idea of a closed beta for a game that already launched is kind of silly, to be honest.

i dont thin this game ever launched did it? seemed like its been in development for ever though
  • TybostTybost Member UncommonPosts: 629
    It sounds like the game has been overcooked in development, but I hope that's not the case. I was an early tester and really enjoyed playing the game, up until they ceased support for WIN-7. I finally upgraded, and may consider checking it out again. I'm just surprised it isn't out yet.
  • cakelizardcakelizard Member UncommonPosts: 63

Tybost said:

It sounds like the game has been overcooked in development, but I hope that's not the case. I was an early tester and really enjoyed playing the game, up until they ceased support for WIN-7. I finally upgraded, and may consider checking it out again. I'm just surprised it isn't out yet.

Windows 10 is no longer a requirement :).