Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should contrarianism be considered a positive attribute?

2»

Comments

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    @bartoni33 I guess I am your ignorant troll and @maxbacon is your fanboy.
    Speaking for myself, I do not seek your sympathy. As I have said before I do not use the 'lol' button as a sign of disagreement I use it when a post makes me laugh, either for its intentional humour or because of its inherent silliness. If there was a disagree button I would use that too, but not on the same posts.

As for Max, it is entirely possible for me to have a discussion with him, just not on the game which he so highly regards. On other topics I agree with him rather more than I disagree.

I have also seen more than a couple of trollish posts from you, but hey perceptions can vary.
    You are correct sir, although I said "blind fanboy". =)

Sorry but I do not see anywhere where you said you do not "LOL" post as a "disagree" button. In fact I could read "inherent silliness" as meaning you disagree with it. As you say perceptions can vary. I guess I inferred that from our dear pork products post that was a reply to yours. Sorry if I was wrong.

As to your second paragraph I did state that knowing what game you were talking about I understand why you two cannot see eye to eye. I see your points and I see his points. I see why you get frustrated and I see why he gets frustrated. That is all part of a discussion. I don't feel either one of you is a contrarian, just hyperbolic in your opinions sometimes.

Finally: Oh yes I can troll also. But it's really just forum PvP: the only PvP I enjoy!

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    I'll PvP you. Fight me. Bite me.
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    MaxBacon said:
    I'll PvP you. Fight me. Bite me.
    Oh my!

@craftseeker and I will take a bacon wrapped rabbit fillet please!

JK. Rabbit is too gamey for my tastes.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• iixviiiixiixviiiix Member RarePosts: 2,256
    Can't see the reason why have to argue with other to "win" .
    Cause you lost more time and don't win anything , while argue party win your time and info.

I will argue with other for something else , but not forum "win" . Sharing info and though are fine , but argue ? waste of time .

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    *leans in to mic*

WRONG.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ArchlyteArchlyte Member RarePosts: 1,405
    waynejr2 said:
    Eldurian said:
    waynejr2 said:

I don't have to give you a reason for my answers.  Not a debate club and a simple yes/no is good enough for some of the questions posed.
    If you want people to understand or care about your answers then you do need to elaborate on your reasons for them. Forums are a place to exchange ideas. If you want to give yes/no answers with no explanation then go take some online surveys.

SPELLING IT OUT FOR YOU.  I DON"T CARE IF YOU UNDERSTAND.

I feel like we have talked to death topics.  Then we have the forum posters who seem to start threads for their own need to have people interact with them.  If having meaningful discussions is your point, then the subjects should be new.  

You seem to start a lot of threads.  Are you looking for people to validate you by agreeing with you or by you convincing them over to your point?  Discuss.
    Just gonna block WayneJr. He has nothing to add to discussions, but still needs to chime in only to argue against discussion. Useless 
    MMORPG players are often like Hobbits: They don't like Adventures