Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Staff

exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
I would love to see a serious re-review of the top 5 MMOs on the Market, cause your rating is otherwise flawed. Cant be that  some certain MMOs got top scores for those past years.

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Also did I miss the vote for best MMO's?

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    It could be just a Popularity rating, that is rating on the past X days or something, to counter long-term ratings and provide something accurate towards how it would rank presently.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    I guess his game isn't up there.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
    This is flagged as closed but its not.  Muhahaha I have admin rights!!!!

Anyhow the top 5 mmo's are scored by the players not the moderators.
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited October 2016
    filmoret said:
    Anyhow the top 5 mmo's are scored by the players not the moderators.
    What was not the point, the system seems to be totaled, even if it is from years ago. 

How can Gloria Victis, one MMO that peaked at thousands and currently has 70 players online with the servers mostly empty... be on the that top?

Seriously the game doesn't get any new votes since June only because the votes it collected before it shall forever be there it seems.

They could probably do something.  But why wipe hundreds of reviews and hope to get 50?  Players can go back and change their reviews or hype for a game at any time.  But forcing it upon them might result in 20 reviews per game instead of 300-400.
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    I just want a fair new re-review with todays expections.