Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Revelation Online Giveaway 4, but results of the second and third ones unrevealed.

truewarlordtruewarlord Member UncommonPosts: 78
MMORPG.com is giving the fourth Revelation Online Giveaway, but the results of the second and the thrid are not showed yet.
In the first giviaway they named the winers in the same week, now it's taking too much, what is going on? Any ideas? Am'i missing something?

Also, why no adm/moderator say anything in facebook? Whats the deal in having a facebook page, that no one is looking for LOL... I don't get it. Maybe if someone at least reply something the're, it may get more views/likes/replys.

Comments

• CuthacheCuthache Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Shocking!  At least a note...somewhere...letting those of us who aren't new alt accounts know what's happening - there are genuinely interested people around! 
  • paul43paul43 Member UncommonPosts: 198
    I hope they don't give keys to 1 post accounts.. I understand that they want people to register, but yeah, those accounts are probably alt accounts.
  • CuthacheCuthache Member UncommonPosts: 9
    paul43 said:
    I hope they don't give keys to 1 post accounts.. I understand that they want people to register, but yeah, those accounts are probably alt accounts.

While I can agree with this...also remember there are people, who for whatever reason, never (or almost never) post.  They could go by a minimum number of account logins - but I don't know how sophisticated their new systems are.  I just don't want to be unilaterally disqualified because I've only posted 6 times in more than 2 years :D!
  • TeccaTecca Member UncommonPosts: 45
    I think they should genuinely randomize it since they have only mentioned one requirement (post why you want to play Rev). But I do agree with small requirements in the future, if they state the requirements in their post. Otherwise it's a bit dishonest.

But yeah, also kinda curious who's actually winning these things.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Cuthache said:
    paul43 said:

While I can agree with this...also remember there are people, who for whatever reason, never (or almost never) post.  They could go by a minimum number of account logins - but I don't know how sophisticated their new systems are.  I just don't want to be unilaterally disqualified because I've only posted 6 times in more than 2 years :D!
    Ya I hung out on this forum for almost a year before I registered. Was a contest that got me to do so. 
  • Veexer_NuiVeexer_Nui Member UncommonPosts: 268
    They were given 5k keys from my.com someone emailed them and found out. They are just doing small giveaways for registrations. 

Archeage EU - Nui

• truewarlordtruewarlord Member UncommonPosts: 78
    They were given 5k keys from my.com someone emailed them and found out. They are just doing small giveaways for registrations. 
    Well that is ok i guess. But i can't understand why they need more than 3 weeks to show who actually won. Especially if they have 5k keys.

I must admit that my first thought was like "they only have 100 keys and want to trick people in a lot of giveaways for registration, without having the keys, hoping that no one complain about it"...

Well i only hope i'm wrong in this, because in all the giveaways that i've participated in the past, this never happened.

I think i will let my.com know what is hapening here.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    edited October 2016
    I would not get too excited whether you won or not.  Probably not winning is the best thing that can happen to you because you won't have to waste time on a game that is not worth wasting time on.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    After the first giveaway I noticed many winners hadn't claimed their keys, so I decided to just run the rest of them and make an announcement news post with all the winners once all four giveaways had concluded. Sorry we didn't clarify this change.  We'll announce all of the winners on Monday.
This discussion has been closed.