Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway #4

1222324252628»

Comments

• TowerheadTowerhead Member CommonPosts: 3
    The guild v guild wars!
  • DelbishDelbish Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Been watching a lot of video's from You Tube folks on the foreign version and it looks to have a lot of promise... I look forward to seeing it come to NA and would love to help out with the CBT...

Zip
  • CorummCorumm Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I'm bored, give me something new!
  • ZathriusZathrius Member UncommonPosts: 7
    It would be nice to win a key for the game, this is one of my favorite generes and always look forward to making new friends and trying out new gaming trends and helping the game progress through development to release.
  • nightingalemagenightingalemage Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would like to see a new MMO like B&S, but I love more PvE things, which this one seems to have leaps and bounds above B&S.
  • DainarshialDainarshial Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Hope I made it in time
  • tengjambotengjambo Member CommonPosts: 1
    love this game. really want to try it!
  • hendraszhendrasz Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Roll the dice for the key
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    i want to play this game!

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • Mors-SubitaMors-Subita Member UncommonPosts: 517
    I am a big fan of my.com, I am a big fan of skyforge, and I am a great beta tester....

*squee* Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! ;p

lol

• bentrimbentrim Member UncommonPosts: 299
    WOW, once AGAIN a dev JUST DOESNT GET IT! OWPVP......INCREDIBLE!!! This game will be like BDO, (starts out fine, then drives off MOST of the PVE crowd because of ganking and dies) and virtually EVERY OTHER MMO that tries to appease the SMALL percentage of people who like PVP in MMOs. Will NOT be playing this game...what about the rest of you PVErs, are you not getting tired of FORCED PVP in MMOs??
  • r3nmazu0r3nmazu0 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    edited October 2016
    i have been playing a lot of mmorpg and i got this information that revelation have skill customization when you reach max level, i want to know more about it and try the closed beta
  • zeopower6zeopower6 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Really wanna try this out :)
  • quasquasquasquas Member CommonPosts: 1
    I hope Revelation Online can cure my Black Desert addiction.
  • ThundressoThundresso Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'd love to play this because I'm very optimistic for a new, different MMO, hopefully breaking the chain of themepark boring MMORPGs :)
  • AkiharaAkihara Member CommonPosts: 2
    Please please please, i really want to play this game!! I want that key! (T_T)
  • AkiharaAkihara Member CommonPosts: 2
    I want that key.......
This discussion has been closed.