Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway #4

Comments

• kajaharishkajaharish Member CommonPosts: 2
    I just wanna play it
  • pipapipa Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Admin said:
    Closed Beta Key Giveaway #4

Revelation Online News - MMORPG.com has been provided with beta keys for the upcoming Revelation Online closed beta in October.

Read the full story here

Give me a key. I dont wann make u cry :p
  • dulcedamadulcedama Member CommonPosts: 1
    I want to play revelation online because it is open world and it fascinates me to fly and fights and weddings and houses and clothes and swim to the good water q everything I do seems incredible
  • zharkanzharkan Member CommonPosts: 1
    I want to play this game because it is the best game I've seen in a long time is fascinating to see a game that resume what is the true open world and the beauty of the scenery, thanks to my.com to bring the game to the West.
  • magfjemagfje Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I would love a beta key for this game, HYPU!
  • MarlonBMarlonB Member UncommonPosts: 526
    I would love to play because i'm a sucker for steampunk. Still gutted they closed City of Steam.
  • villegas271villegas271 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    i have been playing the same game for 6 years( PWI) i need a new game , i want to play Revelation Online
  • RaZKaLzRaZKaLz Member UncommonPosts: 70
    I want a key cause the game looks badass and amazing.
  • LinachanLinachan Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I can't wait to finally play a game again that allows as much character customization
  • mazegamingmazegaming Member UncommonPosts: 2
    i need a mmo...im bored....this is the only one that seems fun that i can play soon.... GIMME!!!
  • PuReDusTPuReDusT Member UncommonPosts: 21
    my hope in the mmo's is broken, revelation online may give this hope back
  • xYogi69xxYogi69x Member CommonPosts: 1
    I really cant wait for this game to come to Na, been playing on the Cn sever for few months and i loved this game from the start. heres hoping for a code
  • RockdiliRockdili Member CommonPosts: 3
    I want to playyyyy ;----;
  • FoxyOnyxSheepFoxyOnyxSheep Member CommonPosts: 1
    Well, I am looking forward to it, cause I played Blade and Soul, and I really enjoyed that game, I slowly stopped playing it though, cause I don't think it was exactly what I was looking for. On the other hand Revelations online seems like something I have been looking for for a some time now, and it will finally give me a mmo I can play by myself. No offense to my friends, but I like to take things in my own pace ^_^ Anyways, I hope I win, but good luck to everybody else as well C:
  • CrsophylaxCrsophylax Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm really looking forward to play this game because it's very similar to Tera, which is a very good game.
  • dark_orderdark_order Member CommonPosts: 2
    I like pie and this MMO!
  • Jherra207Jherra207 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would like to play this game because I am tired of WOW and would like to see if it is the game to pull me away from WOW. 
  • TheGladexTheGladex Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Revelation is honestly looking like it could be fun, I have a lot of interest in giving it a go in readable English.
  • TerranRexTerranRex Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I have played many games from My.com and would love to test this one out
  • mjonismjonis Member CommonPosts: 1
    Looks awesome and I need something to replace Neverwinter.
  • NioelNioel Member UncommonPosts: 1
    This game looks awesom, I want to play this ASAP!!!
  • CrizoCrizo Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'd really like to win a key, count me in! :p Thanks ;)
  • Ar0ndightAr0ndight Member CommonPosts: 1
    Would love to play this game, probably the best game of the year
  • kirorokiroro Member CommonPosts: 2
    cant wait to play this game with other peoples:)) trinity system is the best, hope the dungeon are harder and very challenging
  • DormantStageDormantStage Member CommonPosts: 1
    Cannot wait to try this out!
This discussion has been closed.