Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon's Dogma Online - A Glimmer of Hope for the West - MMORPG.com News

2»

Comments

• xelrahxelrah Member UncommonPosts: 40
    edited October 2016
    Really not sure what do they mean with solid foundation. City looked packed back when I was trying it over VPN and channels were very active so population looked pretty healthy to me. 2.0 was also supposedly very successful in terms of changes (did not try it prior to 2.0).
    Game itself would be a killer since combat is simply better than any mmo currently available to us, even though encounters are a bit simplified compared to DD.
    Also unfortunately overseas can just mean other asian countries, rather than West (they already plan Taiwan server afaik?).
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 2,637
    edited October 2016
    The mmo looks cool, but I wish they would make another single player Dragons Dogma. Imagine how amazing it would be with today's tech.
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,343
    YashaX said:
    The mmo looks cool, but I wish they would make another single player Dragons Dogma. Imagine how amazing it would be with today's tech.
    There is a new dragons dogma coming out.....

Sadly it's a crappy mobile game :/

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 2,637
    Bloodaxes said:
    YashaX said:
    There is a new dragons dogma coming out.....

Sadly it's a crappy mobile game :/

No way, that would be so disappointing!