Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Top 10 Mounts in Rift of the Damned

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Top 10 Mounts in Rift of the Damned

Riders of Icarus will be growing with the Rift of the Damned content expansion. One of the coolest things coming are a plethora of new mounts. The Riders of Icarus team has compiled the top ten mounts that players can wrangle while there.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    Cool mounts. Too bad the game isn't very good.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927

Viper482 said:

Cool mounts. Too bad the game isn't very good.

Agree. There are some really sick mounts, but sadly the game is just... too plain I guess is the polite word :)
  • French_Fr1esFrench_Fr1es Member UncommonPosts: 42
    So....this game is bad to play?I was thinking to give a try seems to be good and the mounts are pretty cool.
  • IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    Don't be fooled this game is terribad, I gonna sue themz for the life I lost downloading it :D
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    I really wanted to like it, gave it a solid try. Just comes up very short compared to other MMOs.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • SilveruneSilverune Member UncommonPosts: 128
    The game is a filler.....play it until something better comes along. It's is not mega bad. Just missing a lot.
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    Railed and too easy.
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • MagikrorriMMagikrorriM Member UncommonPosts: 223
    edited October 2016
    It's missing alot because nexon gutted it. Don't believe me, you can always check out Project Icarus online. The need for these publishers to "Westernize" Korean games are actually dropping the ball big time. Things are missing from the game, make the game either too easy or too difficult. A key item missing from Nexon's version is unbinding scrolls, which makes gearing unnecessarily difficult.