Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway #3

167891012»

Comments

• gaben4444gaben4444 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I want to play, I tried the Cn version and I like it. The wing system is cool and the jump jump glide mechanism too. :D
  • YumehanaYumehana Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I'd really try this game, already played on Chinese version in summer, really really beautiful and stunning, wanna play without laggs and disconnects tho, I'm really interested of its story too, I have already some favourite NPCs. :D ^^ The character creation is really wonderful and detailed, the classes are also nice, I wanna try the Sword Mage more, love it cause magic classes are my favourites. :3
  • UgerothUgeroth Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Been looking for a new MMO to bring me back into the genre, really excited about this one!
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited September 2016
    Looking for? A Game that doesn't suck?
  • thunXathunXa Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Wanna play :)
  • LarfleezeLarfleeze Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I need to show my mom that I can be the best in something!!
  • gmn17gmn17 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I can't wait to play this awesome mmo game
  • 13lake13lake Member UncommonPosts: 719
    I'm looking forward to playing it because it seems to resemble blade&soul a lot(in gearing and combat especially), but adds wow-like semi-seamless design, and some other interesting new kinks in. Def looking forward to those Guild Wars pvp !!!
  • 4get4play4get4play Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Just give me the key so I can stop posting and annoying you with my posts  ;)  What is to say but simply to ENJOY the game to the fullest and people in it.
  • BurnedWaffleBurnedWaffle Member UncommonPosts: 7
    The game looks amazing and im in need of a new mmo to play
  • RedjasmineRedjasmine Member CommonPosts: 1
    Free Flight. I hope i can trough the sky. For Revelation Online.
  • mhf300mhf300 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Friend showed me this game. Looks amazing!! Cant wait to play.
  • wjwatkinswjwatkins Member UncommonPosts: 12
    I really want to know if it is worth buying the founder's pack, so let me try it out, before I have to pay to try it out. thanks, wjw
  • Pedro2OPedro2O Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I really want to try this game out, I have been following it but havent been able to get a beta key, I really need a new mmo and I feel like this one might be it
  • pandabear1590pandabear1590 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    edited October 2016
    I'm in need of a new MMO ever since WOW BC expan, i need a new game to play!! Black Desert was an epic failure on the grind grind grind and grind forever!! Need a new game like REVELATION with many content and new area to explore, such as raid boss, instances, pvp battleground and just solo questing for exp (better than grindind for exp) and awesome story line with nice graphic.
  • wushu101wushu101 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    who are the winners of the 2nd revelation key giveaways
  • GeorgeNoXGeorgeNoX Member UncommonPosts: 58
    i like the art style of it, and looking for a new MMO i can enjoy :)
  • Tiger168Tiger168 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I'm really hyped about this game! Key plox!? ;A;
  • djeldritchdjeldritch Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Being a content creator and have played a ton of games this game brings a lot to the table I can not wait to play it for all the "new" things it will bring to the game scene. It's time for a new game to be on top.
  • BlueLunaBlueLuna Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Been a while that a new MMORPG has come out. This year has been very slow for games.
  • NepheNephe Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Been waiting for this one, would be awesome to test it before i buy it
  • zezalotzezalot Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Seems to be the new game to play! I would love a key!
This discussion has been closed.