Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway #3

Comments

• gummybear663gummybear663 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I look forward to the flying system and the housing system. The combat looks pretty fun aswell and i like that u can marry in the game :)
  • NukemallNukemall Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Would like to try the game. Might as well nothing exciting to play right now. 
  • ItascaItasca Member CommonPosts: 10
    I love Alpha/Beta testing MMORPG's. It would be nice to actually try a game without having to buy an super expensive Founders Pack. Revelation Online looks very promising and I would love to be selected into Closed Beta. I have a super high end system so PC specs are never a problem with newer games.
  • commmandercommmander Member CommonPosts: 2
    loving the game in CN version
    need to play lagfree western version ;)
  • GnoboldGnobold Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Would love to get a key, gl to everybody else tho.
  • Ahmy17Ahmy17 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Nice combat and graphic are enough to shine this game.
  • AG-ODINAG-ODIN Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Combat looks amazing!
  • dorcosdorcos Member UncommonPosts: 1
    it looks like a great game that I'm excited to play for what i've seen so far. The world it offer, lot of PvP options and the ability to fly around and explore every corner of the game... that sounds awesome. So i would like to try it out and cuz I know it's in CBT as I'm good at trying every feature and aspect of the games I play I'm pretty sure i would help finding something that need to be fixed.
  • johnc3najohnc3na Member UncommonPosts: 12
    edited September 2016
    looks like a fun new game for me to play and pass the time.
  • grimmijowxgrimmijowx Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Oh my! I really want to play this game, because already changed all of my PC setup, I see no time to put my nick and make history XD

ShadowKiss
  • Danae77Danae77 Member CommonPosts: 1
    With the darkness creeping in on me again, I need something to fence off the depression. This game could be what I need.
  • siitysiity Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Ever since I was a little child I have wanted to visit Nuanor, now I will finally get my chance :o

• MgoreeMgoree Member CommonPosts: 1
    Excited for a new game to play :)
  • QuackGoesTheDuckQuackGoesTheDuck Member CommonPosts: 1
    So excited for this game.Cant wait to play!!!!
  • truewarlordtruewarlord Member UncommonPosts: 78
    This game will bring hope for the MMO genre, and i want to be there from the start.
  • The_WickedThe_Wicked Member UncommonPosts: 22
    I want to play because i love the art style, graphics are real nice and most importantly i need something new to play. I have been bouncing around all the old mmos and i'm itching for a new experience and this game looks like it will be a good one.
  • morpheusdeadmorpheusdead Member UncommonPosts: 6
    oooh oooh pick me
  • apgomez85apgomez85 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    This game looks like it has good combat and content
  • ZierrityZierrity Member UncommonPosts: 242
    I really need a new adventure! D: 
  • SourajitSourajit Member UncommonPosts: 472
    i want to play ....

Cheers
    Sourajit Nandi

" Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't play this or that. That's nonsense. Make up your mind,and you'll never whine or repent about gaming hours anymore, then have a go at every Game. Open up the Internet, join in all the Mmorpgs you can. Go make the Guild. But never, never let them persuade you that things are too difficult or impossible. "

Once An Addict Always An Addict .

• ShortspellShortspell Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Love to try this game so a key would be really welcome.
  • KazuNyanKazuNyan Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Really looking forward to playing the Occultist class since I really like the idea of being able to swap between healer/dps.
  • d1mr0xd1mr0x Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I'm waiting this game since 2013 and i luv the Jiang Nan work .... pleaseee gimme a key #MMORPG.com <3
  • HaythemKenwayHaythemKenway Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Looks cool, can i have a key please.
  • Haiakos2Haiakos2 Member CommonPosts: 3
    I'd like to play this game!
This discussion has been closed.