Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling the game...

Hey, I'm sick of SWG and I want to sell my copy. Has anyone done this and could give me some pointers on what I need to do so if I do sell it I don't have to give out personal info to a complete stranger for them to be able to use the game and the registration key. I know I had some trouble with Neocron when I sold that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

p.s. Just read a post further down the list....my intent is not to sell the game here. Just would like to know what I need to change or delete for someone else to be able to play my copy. Hope this post is ok :)

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Ebay for 5 bucks. Add on your already made account to make it 10 bucks. Im not lying.::;^|::

Open your eyes, close your mouth, and make a fist.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• Originally posted by nbk247

Hey, I'm sick of SWG and I want to sell my copy. Has anyone done this and could give me some pointers on what I need to do so if I do sell it I don't have to give out personal info to a complete stranger for them to be able to use the game and the registration key. I know I had some trouble with Neocron when I sold that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    p.s. Just read a post further down the list....my intent is not to sell the game here. Just would like to know what I need to change or delete for someone else to be able to play my copy. Hope this post is ok :)

You need to treat this as if you were selling a car.

Give details. Is the instructions included? What condition is the CD's? Game box? instruction book? Is this the special edition?

BTW, what state do you live in? If you live near the New York City, I wouldn't mind meeting you in a public place (mall, McDonalds, Penn Station, the Virgin Super Record Store, etc....)

and giving you cash for it.

At $10.oo or so it'd make a great gift to one of my younger cousins.

my email is

[email protected]