Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Headed to XBox One & PlayStation 4, CBT to Start Soon

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageHeaded to XBox One & PlayStation 4, CBT to Start Soon

Paladins: Champions of the Realm News - Hi-Rez Studios has announced that its team-based shooter, Paladins, will be heading to consoles in the future. Sign ups for both PlayStation 4 and XBox One closed beta testing have opened as of today, Friday, September 30th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Really good game.
  • rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870

Deyirn said:

It's cool and all, but they need to add more heroes, otherwise this one hero per team mechanic will keep me away from this game forever, because at least when there are at least 50 characters, there will be enough for everyone and chances of someone taking your character will be quite slim.

I'm willing to bet Hi-Rez will keep adding in new champions at a steady rate. That's what they did with Smite at least. They added a new god per month, roughly. And all of those could be unlocked with currency earned in the game. So far it looks like they are doing the same with Paladins.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• MadCoderOneMadCoderOne Member UncommonPosts: 220
    whats different from Overwatch? looks very similar
  • Veexer_NuiVeexer_Nui Member UncommonPosts: 268
    It's a really fun game. They recently reached 1.6m players on steam, not including non-steam client. Check it out it's only 2gb download & free.

Archeage EU - Nui

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870

kchisarik said:

whats different from Overwatch? looks very similar

Dunno. I havn't played Overwatch

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Average game at best, but good for them, still trumped big time by OW that actually costs money to access. Paladins is an ok game for people that don t want to spend money.
  • MorpayneMorpayne Member UncommonPosts: 21

Soki123 said:

Average game at best, but good for them, still trumped big time by OW that actually costs money to access. Paladins is an ok game for people that don t want to spend money.

only slightly trumped IMO and understandably so seeing as how we're talking about the most well funded lobby shooter of all time most likely. For a free game it comes pretty damn close.

The fact its free will almost certainly mean it makes a splash on console just as it has on PC.